Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day (29470 Views)

Dele Momodu Hails Serial Entrepreneur, Hadiza Mamud On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by LesbianBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Money is good sha. I mean if not for money why will this hanty open leg for small defido grin grin grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

Pele o Davido's unpaid spokesman. you need to get engaged with sth first before advising people

Do you need a job?
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by DrHighchief(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baby mama club loading.....The league of baby mama's loading....Baby mama progressive union loading....Association of baby mama loading..we go c am soonest....Them go soon form union.
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by sonnie10: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
I am beginning to think Chioma is being used to settle issues in this game.
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Ategberoson(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Do you need a job?

if I need one, not from a nonentity and frustrated person like you that's pouring his anger on a Lady, that don't even know you exist. she's not even the cause of your predicament
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

if I need one, not from a nonentity and frustrated person like you that's pouring his anger on a Lady, that don't even know you exist. she's not even the cause of your predicament

I can see you bleed from your brain cell, why you so pained on Sophia's matter. Wasted pikin
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by jbtobsyn(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
She's done with you ma! Shey this girl no get family wey fit advise her to move on and look for something tangible to do. She should get involve with something or better still go to school if she's not yet through.

You had a baby for Davido, does that give u all right to stalk the hell on him... Mtcheew
All what you wrote there is meaningless.
Can't see wish the father of her child Happy Father's Day??
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Ategberoson(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

I can see you bleed from your brain cell, why you so pained on Sophia's matter. Wasted pikin

it's you that have no shame in rubbishing someone u know nothing about. you need to get a life and quit exhibiting the hatred you are brought up with

anoufia!
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

it's you that have no shame in rubbishing someone u know nothing about. you need to get a life and quit exhibiting the hatred you are brought up with

anoufia!

Just #30 could have prevented this slowpoke from coming to this world to be a disgrace to his generation. I weep for your people. Please don't quote me again else you die prematurely
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Ategberoson(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Just #30 could have prevented this slowpoke from coming to this world to be a disgrace to his generation. I weep for your people. Please don't quote me again else you die prematurely

thunder strike u to death there. you will die prematurely first because I'm not ready yet

see this born throway wey never designed the structure of his life, is here condemning someone. ewu Gambia
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

thunder strike u to death there. you will die prematurely first because I'm not ready yet

see this born throway wey never designed the structure of his life, is here condemning someone. ewu Gambia
You've made covenant with death already cos I told you not to quote me again. Goodbye
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Ategberoson(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

You've made covenant with death already cos I told you not to quote me again. Goodbye

no be only covenant, na Babcock cheesy. so for your chicken brain u think those fiction if u quote me u die that u kids rant here would move someone like me

this affirm my earlier submission that you're a kid. do I blame u? I blame those that are feeding a grown up nonentity like u. if I start with u ehn, u will cry blood quit nairaland

ode
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ategberoson:

no be only covenant, na Babcock cheesy. so for your chicken brain u think those fiction if u quote me u die that u kids rant here would move someone like me

this affirm my earlier submission that you're a kid. do I blame u? I blame those that are feeding a grown up nonentity like u. if I start with u ehn, u will cry blood quit nairaland

ode
At your old age, u still dey constitute nuisance for a public forum. You no fit get sense again ooo, dt one sure for me die
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Ategberoson(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

At your old age, u still dey constitute nuisance for a public forum. You no fit get sense again ooo, dt one sure for me die

and how would that recover your lost sense? you're the one exhibiting your low life on an innocent lady who is not responsible for your misfortune

you keep ranting like a spoilt toy, u need to get a life and quit advertising your stupidity here on public forum
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by israelmao(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Money can humble women,with all Davido's attention shifted to chioma this day no word of rivalry from Sophia knowing that she could be discarded at the drop of an hat if she does so.
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day by Adeking10(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
stillseth:
Well in my humble opinion,of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,But also by looking this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make of clear,and by considering each and everyone's opinion,..I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
continue moving around from thread to thread forgetting what u want to say.... u'll soon have complete memory loss�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality / Yoruba Actresses Dance Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.