Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Vacancy: Jobs At Me Cure Healthcare Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy: Jobs At Me Cure Healthcare Limited (379 Views)

Apply For The Job Of Global Product Manager At Ardern Healthcare Limited / Global Oneword Healthcare Limited Recruitment (5 Positions) / Me Cure Healthcare Limited Latest Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Jobs At Me Cure Healthcare Limited by Mariovictony(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Me Cure Healthcare Limited, was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.

Job Title: Medical Sonologist

Job Description

Performing ultrasound diagnostic procedures as directed by physicians.

Explaining procedures to patients to assure cooperation and optimum test results.

Positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer.

Conducting the scanning procedures using ultrasound equipment by moving scanner over specified body area and adjusting equipment to focus and gives accurate reports of his/her finding.

Making hard copy of images and document imaging results.

Keep and protection of ultrasound machine against sunlight, electric shock and other hazards.

Following up infection prevention procedures according to standard guidelines.

Problem Solving:

Manages an evolving clinical picture and identify impending changes in patient condition.

Information Management:

Analyzes complex data sets to improve patient care delivery systems.

visit http://9jabrainz.com/t/181 for more job offers

(1) (Reply)

Customer Experience Personnel Opening At Unocasa Limited / Business Negotiation Skills Training / Urgent Vacancy For A Steward (live –in Position)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.