Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically (463 Views)

Sex-For-Food Destroying Girls, Women In North-East IDPs Camps / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Kennyprince: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
I read a post about Sen smart Adeyemi saying Buhari is still the best candidate.

One girl from this forum made a comment callin for test to be conducted on the senator to assertain his mental state.

She further said can the senator mention any achievement made by Buhari so far!!

Now my question is why are our girls so uninformed, unpatriotic, and careless about the true affairs of this nation? Most times, their comments on national issues terrifies me!!!

What is development to the average nigerian girl? Is it sharing money. No wonder many of them will wake and declare GEJ a hero!

Since 1999, which president has done more than Buhari under three years.
#IstandwithPMB
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Kundagarten: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
I totally agree with the girl. Smart Adeyemi was singing from a different hymn less than 3yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Kennyprince: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Kundagarten:
I totally agree with the girl. Smart Adeyemi was singing from a different hymn less than 3yrs ago.
yet he has seen the difference and is now testifying the realities here. Truth be told bro.
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kennyprince:
yet he has seen the difference and is now testifying the realities here. Truth be told bro.
I don't want to b hypocritical about this buhari as done better than his predecessor but he not the best I'll prefer Sowore then buhari but never atiku
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Jokerman(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
You that is informed, how have you change the fortune of ago iwoye, or ijebu igbo abi ifo in your little enclave of Ogun state??

You are just a party sycophant not a Nigeria lover...

1 Like

Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Kennyprince: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Jokerman:
You that is informed, how have you change the fortune of ago iwoye, or ijebu igbo abi ifo in your little enclave of Ogun state??

You are just a party sycophant not a Nigeria lover...
what i know is that buhari is doing well so far, its not all about party
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kennyprince:
Please mention the achievement just one tangible one that affects the common man.

Just here displaying your sexist idiocy
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by CSTR1003: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kennyprince:
I am sure you choose the kind of threads you comment on.

The politics section is filled with evidence of federal government incompetence and failure , and this nigga is telling us that buhari is doing well.
Re: I Think Nigerian Girls/women Are Uninformed Politically by Jokerman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kennyprince:

Buhari and Ambode, who is doing better??

Buhari and Wike, who is doing better??

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Make Shift Clinics Where Damboa Bomb Attack Victims Were Treated / Hon. Ben Igbakpa: The Model Of Integrity, Excellence And Selflessness. / How Oyegun Ruined APC, Oshiomole Must Resist Stranglehold Of Lucifers In The Rul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.