Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Register For Online Writers WORDSHOP - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Register For Online Writers WORDSHOP (336 Views)

How Do I Pay For Online Contents In Nigeria / Should I Quit My Job Of 20k For Online Affiliate Marketing / Earning Opportunity For Online Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register For Online Writers WORDSHOP by Wordsmithpraise(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-_OPJLSlcopY/WyeFTy4HBcI/AAAAAAAABu4/ksz5OPLW72ofCuutqc1AXkrLi-ZP8yzdwCLcBGAs/s320/online-writers-wordshop.jpg[/img]

ONLINE WRITERS WORDSHOP is here. Fasten your seat-belts writers. here comes another chance to sharpen your skill and learn from award-winning brilliant writers.

Two weekends of intense coaching, two weeks that's gonna change everything. The details are as follows:

Registration Fee; #1,100
Account Number: 2041419898(UBA) Abiodun Oloruntobiloba

Send Proof Of Payment to 08129587008(WhatsApp)

The Coaches for the Writers Wordshop are;
Graciano Enwerem, Arch Angel, Caleb Somtochukwu Okereke and Toby Abiodun.

P.S; This is just timely for slam poets interested in entering for WAR OF WORDS SEASON 7(WOW7) SLAM.
Coaches will be giving out tips, ideas, and steps to qualifying and eventually winning the SLAM.

SHARE TO ANY WRITER YOU KNOW!!!

http://www.wordsmithpraise.com/2018/06/register-for-online-writers-wordshop.html

(1) (Reply)

My Children And I (privileged Communication) With Abigail Adetokunbo / I Write For My Perception Of The World - Troy Onyango / A Poem - LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.