Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Watch The 2018 World Cup Free Online - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch The 2018 World Cup Free Online (478 Views)

100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The 2018 World Cup Free Online by Nyceguy92: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Maybe you are busy with something and cannot go out to a viewing centre to watch the World Cup matches
Or you don't have light but have a laptop or mobile phone.

Here is where you can watch all the matches. No sign up or subscription required:

http://www.goolsoccer.com

Click on the flashing 'Live Now at the top left side of the page.
Choose your match of interest and click on the play button

Boom! You are there.

It is an Indonesian site and commentary is not in English but the visual is the thing.

*** I posted this on the General area but thought I should bring it home specifically to lovers of Sports.***

Like if you find this helpful.

1 Like

Re: Watch The 2018 World Cup Free Online by ChopBellefull(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
It is really helpful.... Atleast i cn watch naija match during office hours

(1) (Reply)

A Very Iconic Photo From The 2018 Russia World Cup / Nigeria 2 Icland 0. See Proved / Ahmed Musa Threat To Us — Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.