Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! (2530 Views)

The Ultimate Web Development Guide Course (2020) / React + Node Js : Fullstack Web Development Training / Free Ict Training Free Free Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2018

Php is one of the most essential tools in web development, it powers about 80% of the web .Most major software and platforms are built with Php, including Wordpress .
Do you want to know how to use Php very well without any prior programming experience ?.This training is for you.
It breaks down everything step by step and makes it so easy even for a child to start building web apps in no time .
Yes, your age doesn't matter, your expertise doesn't matter !.

Have you tried to learn Php on your own and you just got frustrated ?, this in-depth step my step training is also for you.
At the end of this training, you would be able to build just about any web app/website that comes your way.

BENEFITS

-The course /class would be done in realtime, online

-You don't have to waste data watching or downloading video tutorials
-Its online based , so it can be done at the comfort of your home
-Wait ! don’t panic yet ,the fact that its online based doesnt mean you would consume your entire data , I have that in mind
-We would be using Whatsapp
-There are 48 lessons detailed with fully practical approaches
-This won’t be all about theories ,practical step by step approaches would be implemented
-The steps would be well broken down in a way that a 9 year old would comprehend without hassles

A VERY IMPORTANT PART -at the end of each section there would be]questions and answer sessions where I would give detailed answers to those mind wrecking questions .

-I take organization seriously. So its not going to be crowded, and everything is in place for an awesome learning experience.

Training commences on the 15th Of July .Registration closes on the 14th of July.Register now there are limited slots available !!

Course Outline

Section 1 : Overview and Installations
-What Php is,what its not and the capabilities of Php

-An introduction into programming

-How to think like a programmer

-What a text editor is and why you need it

-Choosing the right text editor

-Creating a working environment for Php

Section 2 : The Genesis

-Creating your first Php program

-Embedding Php in an existing page

-Definitions and explanations of common terms and abbreviations

Section 3: Data Types, Digging Deeper

-Variables

-Strings

-Numbers->Integers

-Numbers->Floating Points
-Mathematical Operations

-Arrays

-Associative Arrays

-Booleans

-NULL & empty

-Constants

Section 4: Logic and Logical Expressions, Making Php “Think”
-Introduction To Logic

-If statements
-Else and Elseif statements
-Logical operators

-Switch statements

Section 5 : Loops, Executing repeated tasks

-What loops are

-While loops

-For loops

-For each loops

-Continue and break

Section 6 : Functions

-What functions are and why we use them

-Defining functions

-Function arguments

-Returning values from a function

-Multiple return values

-Scope and global variables

Section 7 : Debugging And Fixing Errors

-What debugging is

-How to debug, common mistakes and errors you should look out for

-Troubleshooting your code

Section 8: Databases (MYSQL)

-Introduction to databases, what they really are

-Creating a database

-Establishing a connection between Php and your database

-Inserting data into a database

-Updating data in a database

-Deleting data from a database

Section 9:

-Building a real world web application(We would build a real web app, with step by step procedures here, from start to finish !).

Section 10: Tips and Tricks

-Tips on best programming practices

-Tips on how to become a better web developer

-Tips on how to develop any website

I am running the training for a promo price of just 3,000 Naira

Kindly send a message, to sign up .
Whatsapp Number : 08124021849
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 1:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Don't miss this !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Still on !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
Don't be left out !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
Almost gone !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Going..
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 1:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Loaded !!
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Take advantage !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 6:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Take advantage , closing soon !
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by IzzuDeen1992: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sir Donald am broke at the moment
I really want to learn please how can you help me out?
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by IzzuDeen1992: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
IzzuDeen1992:
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
IzzuDeen1992:
Kindly send me a whatsapp Message
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2018
wink wink wink wink
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by Donald3d(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley
Re: The Ultimate Web Development Training- Free Slots Available !! Hurry !! by talk2dre(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2020
When is this coming up again?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deploy Applications Create In Vb.net / Youtube Gaming Channel / Whatsapp Group For Kotlin Users/developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.