Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Story Of Boys Who Became Men - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Boys Who Became Men (478 Views)

Epistle To The Boys: For Those Boys Who Think Like Me. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Boys Who Became Men by Whyke141: 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
When boys became men, there are stories painted on their lips ready to be torn off to brethrens treading the same path. When boys became men, there are tales untold during their transformation that'd be ready to be spitted out...

This is a story of courage not miracle. This is a story of faded love cum unrepentant selflessness. This is a story of boys who were painted on faces of humans as stones! - Boys whose bodies houses fire.

This is a story told by Brenda Martha on the soil of Kenya. This story is our story of survival... Enjoy!!!
���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/06/this-is-story.html

Brought To You By Whyke Anthology.

(1) (Reply)

E-readers With Inbuilt Dictionary. / Tis The Season For LOVE (A Nigerian Romance) - Part I / 2018: Books I Read This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.