Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz (1223 Views)

Bigz: Da Cypher (official Video) Ft Sway & Lazee / Bigz Freestyle On Bbc Radio 1xtra(UK) - Hot Or Not? / New Music: Omo Naija By Young Talented Rapper Phenom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Sico: 6:40am On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
Lots of Nigerians don't even know Bigz, Mayhem, and Mega (Eurogang). These guys are about coming into tha country and when they in, all these wack rappers will be running for cover beleedat.
"Omo Naija" track shall soon be rotating heavily on naija stations and that's goodlooking, stick around!
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Sico: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
nice one, we'll see about that
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by ofokaofoki: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
colomb:

Lots of Nigerians don't even know Bigz, Mayhem, and Mega (Eurogang). These guys are about coming into tha country and when they in, all these wack rappers will be running for cover beleedat.

who are the wack rappers? grin grin, can u list the names of noisemakerscolomb
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2010
ofokaofoki:

who are the wack rappers? grin grin, can u list the names of noisemakerscolomb

Haha! Dont let us start another controvesy on this thread. No disrespect but I really i do not see anyone on naija hiphop map (excludin Mode9) that is fit for these guy's grind o. They nothing like rappers who can't put out an Alb so many years. Their rhyme scheme alone isn't that ''polo loco choco solo drama karma mama overused s#itty lines by some highly rated here. I mean go and check out ''Eurogang And Then There Was Us.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Sico: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2010
lol
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by rapjunkie(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
colomb:

Haha! Dont let us start another controvesy on this thread. No disrespect but I really i do not see anyone on naija hiphop map (excludin Mode9) that is fit for these guy's grind o. They nothing like rappers who can't put out an Alb so many years. Their rhyme scheme alone isn't that ''polo loco choco solo drama karma mama overused s#itty lines by some highly rated here. I mean go and check out ''Eurogang And Then There Was Us.

grin
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by dejiariyo1: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2010
colomb:

they good no doubt and they not even small rappers so dont even be comparing them, those guys were part of dipset, camron,juelz satana,mayhem and megasas.

if u used to bleep with camron or dipset u shud know them, in the early 2000 but what i dont like about them is they brag alot, if u listen to juelz santana u would see they just the samething
[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmK-mSgF3UY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

[flash=400,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O087l513hCI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RfsbV739V0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

those are 2 of the songs that i am feeling and watch out for their song with proto (chiddy bang) they went hard too
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by dejiariyo1: 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGHMhwOP-bo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

"gound breaking ,those clowns hating they make up their live with no foundation" jheeze
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by rapjunkie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2010
these guys are on a different level

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9K59nMZzo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
rapjunkie:

these guys are on a different level

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp9K59nMZzo&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

You already know, i told you so. SAS (half yoruba half igbo) was on diplomatic immunity 2, 40 cal's mooga (they destroyed that), jr writer's history in making, uncountable joints with jae millz (my fav is world apart) et trois with nicki minaj b4 she even blow. Come on, respect to whom it's due. Those guys will be a problem when they zone in.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by hatch: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2010
WTF ! Who the heck are they ? Eurogang abi wetin ? UK rap is as wack as your ELdee himself.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by shotster50(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss55CjG2Nq4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"[/flash]

SAS are the truth , go and peep their bio, its definitely good for Naija hiphop.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Dizzy001(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by audio: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2010
Please give me an Effing break. SAS what? So they've remembered their Nigerian now cause things are drying up in London. No doubt they can rap and they have the swag, but i hate the fact that these washed up rappers are now all rushing to come and hustle naija. When it looked like they were going to get signed to dipset, did you hear naija from their mouth? It was all London this London that.
Make i hear word abeg. The track is just there. Nothing spectacular.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by shotster50(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
^^^ You could be right but either way , they will defo bring in a new flavour into the naija hip hop scene
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by 9ja4eva: 4:15am On Jun 07, 2010
Toh Baddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2010
audio:

Please give me an Effing break. SAS what? So they've remembered their Nigerian now cause things are drying up in London. No doubt they can rap and they have the swag, but i hate the fact that these washed up rappers are now all rushing to come and hustle naija. When it looked like they were going to get signed to dipset, did you hear naija from their mouth? It was all London this London that.
Make i hear word abeg. The track is just there. Nothing spectacular.

Dude berra do your history before opening your cakehole saying wateva. Mayhem told me personally via twitter that they were about coming to Nigeria in 2005 alongside Ikechukwu, Naeto C cos they all pals but Obi Asika of Storm Records shegged them, my guess cos they won't be singing those same mainstream sh*ts that sells in Nigeria now. Bigz started the flygerian movement and these guys hold dual citizenship for crying out loud so what is it with that london this london that you saying. Appreciate this cos it's gonna be a breathe of fresh air to naija hiphop. Stop it Slimmmmmmmmme!
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by tosinaded(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2010
COLOMB ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD. . . . .THEY ARE NOBODIES TILL DEY DO SUMTN MEANINGFUL!
NO COME HERE COME DEY YARN PAP, DEY GIVE US AKAMU DRINK
IF U DNT HAVE THERE SONGS SHUT DA FKK UP ABEG. . . . LET THE SONGS SPEAK FOR DEM
ALL THIS HYPING HUMAN MACHINE'S SEF
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

COLOMB ABEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD. . . . .THEY ARE NOBODIES TILL DEY DO SUMTN MEANINGFUL!
NO COME HERE COME DEY YARN PAP, DEY GIVE US AKAMU DRINK
IF U DNT HAVE THERE SONGS SHUT DA FKK UP ABEG. . . . LET THE SONGS SPEAK FOR DEM
ALL THIS HYPING HUMAN MACHINE'S SEF

Tosin I don't think google search has now become so difficult to navigate in order to find songs and if still don't find anything of worth, hit dapiff up so that we can then know who really needs to shut tha fkk up.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by tosinaded(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2010
GUY SHUT DA FKK UP AND LET THEM ENTER NAIJA. . .LET THEM BLOW THERE FKKN TRUMPET ON THE NAIJA SCENE AND LETS RATE THEM!
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

GUY SHUT DA FKK UP AND LET THEM ENTER NAIJA. . .LET THEM BLOW THERE FKKN TRUMPET ON THE NAIJA SCENE AND LETS RATE THEM!

Dude it's obvious you are a certified asinine. I ain't saying sh#t with you no more.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by tosinaded(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2010
LEMME PUT IT IN PLAIN ENGLISH FOR U,
LET THEM GET THERE A$$ES INTO NAIJA AND DO THERE STUFF
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by Genuflect(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2010
Tosin no wan gree o. Ko fe gba rara.
Re: Eldee Blazes New Track "omo Naija" With Bigz by audio: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

I don't often agree with Tosin, but today, he's spot on. Let the music do the talking. If their as hot as colomb is implying, then it should be no problem for them to blow.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Carrying The Political Torch In Hip-hop Today? / ... / New Music: Tiwa Savage & Don Jazzy - Without My Heart (oya Hot Or Not?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.