Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans (32277 Views)

Ini Edo Shares Selfie With Top 10 Nigerian Actresses / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives" / Basketmouth Shares Photos With Jide Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
OP, this title is misleading. Is it that 'Basketmouth takes picture with a fish seller'? (selfie is a single person's pics).

Or
Basketmouth takes picture with fish seller and fans react?

Or

Basketmouth takes picture with fish seller's fan (electric or hand)
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by 3kay945(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
daniwise:
Very useless man.I no know wetin him dey even crack.I wonder why that bank still dey give am contract.very proud and arrogant.

Wetin the dude do una?
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Imagine that fish with okra and hot leaf. Chai!
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by sweetv(f): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Mrop post=68602541]Comedian Basket Mouth shares some adorable moment with his fans selling fish at the market.

They are very happy to see him.

Gisy from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/basket-mouth-shares-selfie-with-his-fish-seller-fans/

[/quote
hunku Joshua
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by blesoh(f): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and you think your expensive data will automatically erase your stuppidity abi
Lawd, it is finish
No chill at all
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
sonnie10:
A few days ago, someone complained here on nairaland that Basketmouth embarrassed him because he wanted a selfie with him after church service. This forum is so powerful, sure he got the message.
This is a bid to right his wrong. Poor fish sellers! What do they know? Someone is using them for image laundry.

Good try! but he must find the guy and apologize, then would anyone take him serious
I been dey wonder wetin carry basket mouth go market.As you come narrate this story i come understand.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tolexander:
Klin detergent manufacturer needs signing this woman as an ambassador, or pay her heavily for the good work done, getting Basketmouth to help in advertising the klin detergent on Basketmouth media page free of charge.
sharp eyes grin
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Reelmii: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
daniwise:
Very useless man.I no know wetin him dey even crack.I wonder why that bank still dey give am contract.very proud and arrogant.
go and make ur money first and let's see ur attitude
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by Kingzra1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
delugajackson:

You talk like you were raised in the barn. Do you know how much that dude makes in a year compared to other comedians?

You trash-talk someone who is more successful than you, is that your own idea of becoming successful? Oh, I completely forgot, you're a troll. You will never be anything more than a career troll. A vile, hideous, pompous and uncultured troll.
embarassed
delugajackson:

You talk like you were raised in the barn. Do you know how much that dude makes in a year compared to other comedians?

You trash-talk someone who is more successful than you, is that your own idea of becoming successful? Oh, I completely forgot, you're a troll. You will never be anything more than a career troll. A vile, hideous, pompous and uncultured troll.
person pikin... Chai
Re: Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans by buchasman(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad
This guy is the most failed stand up comedy
He is just overrated and not funny

argue with ur cheap data angry
what's with you and Mr okpocha eh.., appreciate good things bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahm Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Jeans And Crop Top / Samuel Ajibola: How I Got Obasanjo To Act In My Production / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.