Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" (33699 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by willibounce1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
adorable29:

Willbounce, the question is do YOU have a house? Naaa, didn't think so. grin grin grin So which house do you want to kick another out from. grin This is 2018, dude. Wake up! Women now make money and build houses too. tongue tongue

Besides, after kicking your wife outta your imaginary house, you are just gonna bring in the one that will play the game you African men are so adept in even smarter than the first and bring in more kids from another man for you to continue spending money on. Kikikikikiki.
At the end of the day, you two separate, she goes with her children and your assss is left with NOTHING. So you see, the joke is on you! grin cheesy

You African men should continue making adultery a norm. The women are watching and learning and beating you at it.. grin grin grin

Lol...say whatever makes you happy. Continue to console yourselves. Naija women wey use all their lives depend on men for everything. Make yourself happy..but whatever you do, just make sure you know the father or your child/children. Don't go about guessing if it's emeka, tunde, musa or willibounce. That will be too embarassing
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Gerrard59(m): 12:04am On Jun 19, 2018
adesina746:

I never said cheating gene. But there is polygamy gene in men and thats the truth

Also i didnt say a man can marry 10,but a man can marry more than one
For muslims the maximum is 4.

Also i didnt encourage cheating . But a man can legally marry more than one and that is not cheating. Thank you.

"...mens gene".

That was what you said.

Exactly my argument. There is no study to prove the bold. If you say as a result of evolution, then yes. It has been suggested that could be a reason. Not genetics. When you used certain words, it mean something. Gene is genetics and genetics is part of science. Apportioning something as a fact when there is no evidence is wrong.

Well, both parties in the topic are not Muslims neither does polygamy reduces or eliminate cheating.

Yet again, this depends on the context. Is the man a Muslim? Is polygamy accepted in Christianity? How can someone marry another woman without first soliciting her for a relationship? During that process, is he not cheating on his wife?
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Gerrard59(m): 12:10am On Jun 19, 2018
willibounce1:

PLEASE ELUCIDATE ON THE BOLDED

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.MA.IN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3e9f631adc55

The first is from the World Bank and second from the Washington Post.

An excerpt, "According to 2015 estimates by the United Nations, there are 101.8 men for every 100 women, with the number of men rising gradually each year since 1960."

Next time, pay attention to studies & research.

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by adesina746: 3:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

"...mens gene".

That was what you said.

Exactly my argument. There is no study to prove the bold. If you say as a result of evolution, then yes. It has been suggested that could be a reason. Not genetics. When you used certain words, it means something. Gene is genetics and genetics is part of science. Apportioning something as a fact when there is no evidence is wrong.

Well, both parties in the topic are not Muslims neither does polygamy reduces or eliminate cheating.

Well using your word against you there is there any study that proofs polygamy does not reduce cheating? To the best of my knowledge no and logically yes it does unless the man in question is an Animal and does not follow law.

Yet again, this depends on the context. Is the man a Muslim? Is polygamy accepted in Christianity? How can someone marry another woman without first soliciting her for a relationship? During that process, is he not cheating on his wife?

Is there anywhere in the bible where they said it is not allowed for a man to marry more than one wife or stick to one woman? To the best of my knowledge no. Soliciting for a relationship with the intention of marraige does not amount to cheating.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by isybeke(f): 5:56am On Jun 19, 2018
I think we should stop glorifying men's irresponsibility by tying them to culture or African whatever,,,,what is wrong is wrong
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by sweetilicious(f): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2018
reyscrub:
Why now that when you talk of cheating, you refer to man as if na crime say someone change taste.

This world is free entry and exit oh. No be by force you direct someone to do as you wish OK.

Both guys and gals have freedom to cheat and enjoy their this only one life now because no one knows where else inh they go from this place.

So if I cheat and you can accommodate me as a wife, good luck as I will also grant you as a wife freedom to leave your life and be happy OK.

Henceforth stop criminalising cheating attitude of both guys and gals it is freedom to exist and enjoy this one life OK.
Amend your ways now that you still have chance.It is foolish of you to want to live it anyhow.You can never enjoy life,it is filled with struggles. Life eternity is an assurance if you don't know.Read your Bible and don't perish in self knowledge and lack of wisdom.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by willibounce1(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.MA.IN

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/19/see-where-women-outnumber-men-around-the-world-and-why/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3e9f631adc55

The first is from the World Bank and second from the Washington Post.

An excerpt, "According to 2015 estimates by the United Nations, there are 101.8 men for every 100 women, with the number of men rising gradually each year since 1960."

Next time, pay attention to studies & research.

Studies amd research counted all the men and women in the world. Do we even have a precise population count of Nigerians? You know 100% that we have more men than women in Nigeria? Not to talk of other african countries.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Tinalex(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2018
yeyerolling:
Men cheat, but women hv also caught up in d cheating game. Now men dey para hahaah
Like ehnnn...the rate at which women are cheating now, men sef dey fear. But the thing dey sweet me like crazy. Do me I do you, God no go vex...lol. Let the game continues!!
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Omotolatolulope(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Noone can even tell me that this toyin lawani doesnt cheat...Annoying Af
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Gerrard59(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2018
adesina746:

Well using your word against you there is there any study that proofs polygamy does not reduce cheating? To the best of my knowledge no and logically yes it does unless the man in question is an Animal and does not follow law.

Is there anywhere in the bible where they said it is not allowed for a man to marry more than one wife or stick to one woman? To the best of my knowledge no. Soliciting for a relationship with the intention of marriage does not amount to cheating.

A healthy discussion on polygamy and cheating:

https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-polygamy-for-men-would-prevent-them-from-cheating-and-would-make-a-healthier-family-by-giving-men-a-chance-to-get-out-of-boredom

From the responses there, it shows that polygamy does not reduce nor stop men from cheating on their wives.

At the bold: I agree that the bible does not explicitly condemn nor outlaws polygamy. However, the bible condemns adultery - which is having an affair or sex outside marriage. Your last line is quite dishonest. Soliciting an affair outside the confines of marriage amounts to adultery - which is a sin. So it is false to say adultery is not committed - which is a sin if you are a Christian - when a man is soliciting another woman other than his wife to be his lover.

If you must use the bible, use it holistically. Changing the goal post in the middle of the game is not nice.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Gerrard59(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2018
willibounce1:

Studies amd research counted all the men and women in the world. Do we even have a precise population count of Nigerians? You know 100% that we have more men than women in Nigeria? Not to talk of other african countries.

You doubted my claim that there are more men than women globally, and I showed you studies and links which support the claim. Yet, you ask if there are "precise counts of Nigerians nay Africans"? If you have a study proving that "there are more women than men globally (which you seem to think), kindly show it.

Until then, there are more men than women - nationally & globally.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by willibounce1(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

You doubted my claim that there are more men than women globally, and I showed you studies and links which support the claim. Yet, you ask if there are "precise counts of Nigerians nay Africans"? If you have a study proving that "there are more women than men globally (which you seem to think), kindly show it.

Until then, there are more men than women - nationally & globally.

ok. are you happy now?
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Gerrard59(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2018
willibounce1:

ok. are you happy now?

It is not a case of being "happy", it is setting the records straight - with evidence.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by pulchritude94(f): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2018
somto10:
toyin z ryt...its allowed since d Bible days...

are u a believer?
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by buske(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gerrard59:

A healthy discussion on polygamy and cheating:

https://www.quora.com/Do-you-think-polygamy-for-men-would-prevent-them-from-cheating-and-would-make-a-healthier-family-by-giving-men-a-chance-to-get-out-of-boredom

From the responses there, it shows that polygamy does not reduce nor stop men from cheating on their wives.

At the bold: I agree that the bible does not explicitly condemn nor outlaws polygamy. However, the bible condemns adultery - which is having an affair or sex outside marriage. Your last line is quite dishonest. Soliciting an affair outside the confines of marriage amounts to adultery - which is a sin. So it is false to say adultery is not committed - which is a sin if you are a Christian - when a man is soliciting another woman other than his wife to be his lover.

If you must use the bible, use it holistically. Changing the goal post in the middle of the game is not nice.

So invariably.. What you're also saying is that all men commit the sin of fornication before marrying their 'first' wife.... Because of course he has to woo or have an 'affair' with her before marriage.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by buske(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
pulchritude94:

are u a believer?

It is not a question of being a believer... The Bible does not condemn men marrying more than one woman.

It's the white man's culture.... Or better say... It's a church doctrine.
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by pulchritude94(f): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
buske:

It is not a question of being a believer... The Bible does not condemn men marrying more than one woman.

It's the white man's culture.... Or better say... It's a church doctrine.

really? the bible does not condemn it?.
please read your bible very well

but do u know that all men that has more than one wife in the bible suffer for it.

the bible condemns it, one man with one woman ni
lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out In Chic Outfit / Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.