Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos (8388 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 15 Locally-Fabricated Boats In Ajah (Pictures) / Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by BabaRamota1980: 12:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Nice beach... cool

1 Like

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by GoldNiagara(m): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

Just because you have not left Oshogbo doesn't mean others don't travel.

Those boats are locally made boats on the banks of River Niger.

And that is something to be proud of?
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by CSTR1003: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2018
GoldNiagara:

And that is something to be proud of?
Yes.
Since the rest of Nigeria cannot produce even a toothpick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by GoldNiagara(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yes.

Really! When you are confronted with facts you will beat a retreat and start to doddle.
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Blue3k(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2018
They should consider msking fishing boats. The oceans are not fully exploited by Nigerians. If there are incentives in through NPZA the should apply.

1 Like

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by kernel507: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Gucciboss:

The world have passed one man business style. They should start transitioning from businessmen mentality to entrepreneurship. Opening up your business will give you access to talented individuals which will drive innovation and increased productivity.
These are very important for growth and sustainablity.

Government should start opening business schools. We need as many as possible in this country

You want to expose these individuals to harsh corporate business policies, no!.
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by kernel507: 7:32am On Jun 19, 2018
GoldNiagara:
Taking a random picture of boats and tagging it as made locally without nary shred of evidence. if that is what you guys manufactured it is merely reinventing the wheel.

Where in any of your states do your people reinvent such?

1 Like

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Follygunners:

You're the foolish one here... You're showing me some random factory that are scattered everywhere here in SW Yoruba land. No one from the SW has ever heard of the mediocre factory, abeg. Haven't you heard of 'Eleganza'? Folawiyo factories et al.. Great!
Eleganza or Folawiyo doesn't manifacture cement.
For plastics there are lot of plastics companies own by Igbos: Masters, Innoson plastic company, Dozzy plastic, Chicason etc. Among all plastic companies two Igbo plastics companies are the only indigenous water storage tanks plants in Nigeria, Innoson and Masters, others are own by foreigners Geepee and what have you, correct me if I'm wrong..

1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
anything Igbo is not encouraged by Nigeria government.....

they want it dead...

you again...always talking nonesense....what should they encourage....?...they should encourage you to sweep your doorstep,wipe your yansh,eat,shii and pii too....??

you people sef....

if all nigerians would think like una,no were in nigeria would be developed.....
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2018
CSTR1003:

Yes.

here we go again....other areas are building boats too....
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by GoldNiagara(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2018
kernel507:

Where in any of your states do your people reinvent such?

They make cutting edge stuffs not reinventing the wheels and your people issue out of your landlock cave to taste the light therein
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
GoldNiagara:

They make cutting edge stuffs not reinventing the wheels and your people issue out of your landlock cave to taste the light therein
can you compare 1 and 2 west and 3 and 4 East tell me which one is cave, and please what are the cutting edge stuffs you guys are making or you choose to deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by kernel507: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Can't stop laughing! I'm Igbo, please mention your poor region let's measure, saprophytes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

can you compare 1 and 2 west and 3 and 4 East tell me which one is cave, and please what are the cutting edge stuffs you guys are making or you choose to deceive yourself

stop provokin people,then you will get your respect back....

you cant await yorubas to respect you when you make fun over their towns....towns that are even much older than towns in east.....

yorubas are proud of their heritage......making fun about their heritage is a bad idea.......
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
odduduwa:
we vultures produce sorry harvest all sorts of skull ,limbs and breast fresh ones straight from Ogun,osun and Oyo ...Lagos would have been same but the multi ethnic nature of the state made it impossible
una go keee pesin 1 day for nl grin
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Moneywomen17(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

that ur 3 and 4 why not compare with 1,2, which is Ibadan and 3 which is Abeokuta below and compare the 1,2 u posted which is outdated pic with number 4 pix of Enugu. There is always presentable places in Nigeria don’t think u can use dumb ibo sense here.

1 Like

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

you cant await yorubas to respect you when you make fun over their towns....towns that are even much older than towns in east.....

yorubas are proud of their heritage......making fun about their heritage is a bad idea.......
https://www.nairaland.com/3895702/beautiful-enugu-1960-photos this is enugu in the 1960s ......still much better than current ibadam .....if ibadam is like this currently i wonder how it would look like during the 1960s ...nowonder all of una dey claim lagos

1 Like

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

And who told you Yoruba towns are older Ibadan came into existence in 1829, Onitsha was founded in 1550, by mid-1850 it became trading port for the Royal Niger Company, read your history.
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Moneywomen17(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
https://www.nairaland.com/3895702/beautiful-enugu-1960-photos this is enugu in the 1960s ......still much better than current ibadam .....if ibadam is like this currently i wonder how it would look like during the 1960s ...nowonder all of una dey claim lagos
u showed like 4 pic and say this is Enugu. look below the first two place with different angle a Mobil station 3 and 4 another total 5 one what is impressive there. Why not show Enugu from the sky in 1960 make we see

1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

And who told you Yoruba towns are older Ibadan came into existence in 1829, Onitsha was founded in 1550, by mid-1850 it became trading port for the Royal Niger Company, read your history.

i dont know alot about east....

but yorubas can point to history before whites arrived on our shores....dahomey,ashanti,songhai,mali can attest to that...even congo can attest..

to the east....
well,i read about benue and calabar....i know nothing about Onitsha....
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont know alot about east....

but yorubas can point to history before whites arrived on our shores....dahomey,ashanti,songhai,mali can attest to that...even congo can attest..

to the east....
well,i read about benue and calabar....i know nothing about Onitsha....
Because you choose not know, there are many historian books about eastern towns especially Onitsha
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by spawnx: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
What is all the brouhaha about? How does boats being constructed in Julius Berger yard translate to indigenous ingenuity?
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
you easterners like twisting history...

i was watching radio biafra for a while back then when cownunu was still ranting on youtube...

the fool was showing a map with biafra photoshoped across the ol southern nigeria.....nearly till the borders benue,ekiti....

and the igbos believed it....!!!
such map didnt exist in the past....bay of biafra....well,portugies people were here....sooo,starting trouble because what portugies moroons named stuff back then is idiotic....
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
spawnx:
What is all the brouhaha about? How does boats being constructed in Julius Berger yard translate to indigenous ingenuity?
My friend that's not Julius Berger yard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Because you choose not know, there are many historian books about eastern towns especially Onitsha

i cant know everything....its impossible...i already told you what i know...

and their are many other more important things to know.....

i dont even understand why its so important for you to be notice.....

in this world its better not to be noticed....too much trouble.... undecided undecided
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by TundeBricklayer: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
justtoodark:
you easterners like twisting history...

i was watching radio biafra for a while back then when cownunu was still ranting on youtube...

the fool was showing a map with biafra photoshoped across the ol southern nigeria.....nearly till the borders benue,ekiti....

and the igbos believed it....!!!
such map didnt exist in the past....bay of biafra....well,portugies people were here....sooo,starting trouble because what portugies moroons named stuff back then is idiotic....
You are not making sense, so for you little mind you believe Igbos don't have history or culture?
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You are not making sense, so for you little mind you believe Igbos don't have history or culture?

not sure about that....i see you igbos more as congo people.....

you shouldnt forget that white people sailed along the coast...africa interior was very unknown to them....

maybe your biafra was just a port along the coast and was not an area per se.....
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by justtoodark: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
let me tell you biafrans something about portugies people....because i see una wan allighn with this iberian primitives....

i lived a while with them in europe...

they are sexual animals...!!

they sleep with their wifes and then sleep with their daughters too...why...??...i dont know... undecided undecided

now imagine what happened in slavery in south america....they slept with their slave black women and then slept with their mullato daughters too...or passed their mullatto daughters to their white sons....incest...!!!!

that why south america is more white than black today although blacks outnumbered whites in slavery...its by desighn....

and they still practice it till today...just hidden and nobody talks about it.... undecided undecided
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Gucciboss: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
kernel507:

You want to expose these individuals to harsh corporate business policies, no!.

Lol.
But I believe that if they can do it individually, they can also do in corporate world.
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nwabobo: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
phizzle017:
It's not a big deal... Come down to Ikorodu, Ilaje people and Ikorodu people are also doing same but kudos to the guys

So wooden canoes manufactured by those people is what you want to compare with this?
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by kernel507: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gucciboss:

Lol.
But I believe that if they can do it individually, they can also do in corporate world.

I'm talking of government policies that will target them, example is Obasanjo against Ibeto, that caused a ship load of Cement to stay in Wharf.
Re: Local Boats Being Manufacture In Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Gucciboss: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
kernel507:

I'm talking of government policies that will target them, example is Obasanjo against Ibeto, that caused a ship load of Cement to stay in Wharf.

I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I'm also aware of Ibeto ordeal but I don't really know what transpired between him and Obasanjo's regime.

The only thing I'm saying is that things are changing very fast. I'm only encouraging them to key into it. It can't get worse.

Most of these guys have enough money to own corporations but they ended buying lands everywhere in ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Support For Military / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Did Not Do NYSC / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. Listen Here As He Exposes The Impostor In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.