Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" (1927 Views)

Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt/west / MUST READ Leaked Intelligence Report On Nigeria/niger Delta/biafra/middle Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by frankdoz22: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Radio Biafra launches next step-in their global programming: RADIO BIAFRA MIDDLE EAST

Radio Biafra Middle East will commence test broadcast on the 19th June 2018 from 7.am to 10 am Biafra Time, this will allow the new studio to test live programming, installations, connections etc..
Following completion of the successful ‘test only’ broadcast, full service from Radio Biafra Middle East will follow, full updates for the upcoming programs including presenters and studio line details are to be advised shortly.

Radio Biafra as part of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) own media is dedicated to the unadulterated zeal to inform, educate and enlighten the general public, Biafra and friends of Biafra on issues concerning the Restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra. Visit our website and listen to our broadcasts at: www.radiobiafra.co

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by naijafella(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Werrre crew

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by benben1000: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
These guys are still going strong.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by gidgiddy: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one from Radio Biafra

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice development.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Roger3D(m): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
History is on our side we will Bury you.
Radio Biafra my arse!
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin the unstoppables

grin grin grin BMCs go quench today

Sarrki be trolling me on Nairaland with different monikers grin grin grin

Quantinue

If Buhari has no power over Fulani herdsmen, he has no right on IPOB

The truth is bitter, swallow it!

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Almaiga: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Trash cool

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Xander85: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

Radio Biafra my arse!

Your case is so pathetic!

Anything Biafra gives you nightmares....why is that? What ethnicity spat you out, b'cos it's obvious they can't see a future worth living without sharing the same country with Ndigbo and any other group opting for Biafra!

Doesn't it shame you that a people you despise so much are so indispensable to your sad existence?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Roger3D(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Xander85:

Anything Biafra gives you nightmares....why is that? What ethnicity spat you out, b'cos it's obvious they can't see a future worth living without sharing the same country with Ndigbo and any other group opting for Biafra!

Doesn't it shame you that a people you despise so much are so indispensable to your sad existence?
I don't despise Ibos. Nigeria's unity is sacrosanct
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Xander85:

are u not aware they are comfortable being a subservient slaves to the caliphate.?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

lolzzzzz

we don't beg for unity....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Roger3D(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

lolzzzzz

we don't beg for unity....

We're not begging you for nothing. That's the advantage of being the man with the gun
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
We're not begging you for nothing. That's the advantage of being the man with the gun

yawn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Roger3D(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

yawn
Yawn for Africa all you like, your Biafra will always be stillborn
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

yawning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Okoroawusa: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why are you guys fighting over another man's business that doesn't belong to all igbos nor has benefitted any Igbo anything apart its owners

When is RADIO BIAFRA HELL FIRE transmitting?
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Ganiyat72(f): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Why are you guys fighting over another man's business that doesn't belong to all igbos nor has benefitted any Igbo anything apart its owners

My muslim bro from oshogbo, asala maleku!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by odduduwa: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

ozu zu zuru si ebea puo ezi bida

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Ganiyat72(f): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

Radio Biafra my arse!

cheesy grin cool tongue
Yea..... you are right Isiaka mumunideen olaniyi we yoruba muslim must continue to begg Igbos to jettison the noble idea of Biafra restoration and unite with our muslim skull while we dabale and remaine subservient to SOKOTO CALIPHATE....insha allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Ganiyat72(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Notasyouthink: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:

Radio Biafra my arse!
What exactly is your problem with biafra?? We no wan stay with you is it why you wan kill yourself??
Haba!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Notasyouthink: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash cool
Just try and hang yourself that's the only excape route you have because the kind of torment biafra is giving is really frustrating you.
Take my advice and end it once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Notasyouthink: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Roger3D:
Typical zoogerian grin grin cheesy zoogerians always think unity can work without equity.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Almaiga: 5:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Just try and hang yourself that's the only excape route you have because the kind of torment biafra is giving is really frustrating you.
Take my advice and end it once and for all.
Cry me a river tongue

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by zombieHUNTER: 6:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Roger3D:

Radio Biafra my arse!

Your days of sleep are over grin grin
Radio Biafra the tormentor is here to stay

1 Like

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by zombieHUNTER: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Almaiga:

Cry me a river tongue

O boy.... The reason you lose sleep once you hear Biafra is On your fore head.... That dark patch there grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by Notasyouthink: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Almaiga:

Cry me a river tongue
Between the both of us who is really crying a river??

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by kernel507: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Roger3D:

Radio Biafra my arse!

Hahahahha... grin Running up and down crying on Biafra threads.
Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by mpianya39(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Roger3D:

Olaniyi people will always hate Biafrans grin grin

Re: IPOB Extends It's Global Transmission, Launches Radio Biafra "MIDDLE EAST" by mpianya39(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash cool

No cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State: Erosion And Poverty Capital Of Nigeria / On The Proposed Airport Project In Ebonyi State / Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.