Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails (1056 Views)

Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server Without Any Limits Free / Learn How To Create And Send Unlimited Bulk Emails To Millions Of Emails Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by okafor200(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
who wants to be like me,blasting out messages to millions of active emails and learning the secret of email marketing,
this is for everyone that wants to market or sell anything online and get large database of visitors rushing to buy your products,
do you want to be a great marketer,and you have choosen the part of email marketing online? Do you want to reach millions of active emails and direct them to visit your site and order your products and services?
Then you are on the right place,imagine composing your messages and clicking on send button,the software then delivers your messages straight to the users inbox in which they will read it and reply back to you or they will just visit your website and buy your contents.
Become a super email marketer with this softwares and learn all about email marketing,
are you the type that sends out emails to few recipients all because of your email hosting server has limits in sending your messages per day, eg like gmail,yahoo,hotmail etc,
gmail has a limit for sending 500 emails per 24 hours and you will have to create more gmails account which can be hard with phone verifications and all just to send out more emails,
i have done this and seen it to be too hard and stressfull,
do you want to learn how to create unlimited email hosting server that has no limits like gmail.and send your messages unlimited to all your recipients without waiting for 24 hours,and the good news is you can create this bulk email server unlimited,anytime you feel to send out your messages all you have to do is just go to your saved messages in the software and click on send button,and it will atomatically send to all the emails you have imported,
do you want to send to 100,000 emails or more per hour,then this is surely for you,no more grumbling of any email limits of any kind again.
Mind you if you want to send more emails all you need do is create more bulk email servers which is free,without any phone or useless verifications like gmail,and you can create one within 2 minutes,and configure it to send unlimited bulk emails,
this are softwares you will get in this package for free if you order today
1). Email blasting software pro version with licence key,can send to unlimited emails faster than you imagined,
2). Email extractor software pro version with licence key,it helps extract millions of targeted emails from any website of your choice
3). Email verifier software pro version with licence key that verifiers all dead or fake emails and deletes them off from your email contacts
4). How to create unlimited bulk email sever online that helps send your messages to millions of active emails,100% inbox rate assured because i use this and can guarantee you,no need for you to buy smtp,webmailer or php mailer again
5). 500,000 active usa and uk emails extracted from different dating sites
6). Other super email marketing softwares included inside this package i can not share with the general public.all to make you a super email marketer and you will never need any more email softwares again to use
do contact on whatsapp 09060680788 for more details i sell this package for #2000 naira thanks
Re: Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by etoluw: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2019
ChoristerD:
This man is a scammer He scammed me of #5,000 He promised me SMTP till today he has not given me anything He promised me business email he has not given me If u pay him money u are on your own
thanks for the info i was about to contact him
Re: Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by Karex81(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Op na bloody scammer
Re: Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by okafor200(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
As for you ChoristerD the lady that has come here to spit rubbish about me receiving 5k from you and failed to deliver.

please when has the 1k you sent me suddenly turned to 5k?

Are you drunk or what?
Even if you are to say i never delivered please dont hype or increase what you never sent

you needed a bussiness email and i told you am not sure i can help you get it online for 1000 naira,

and perhaps my onlinenaira account has not yet been verified so that i can use it to make payments online

still yet you keep telling me you needed it badly,

i said i will try and i did not guarantee you it will work for that prize,

you said you sent me 5000 naira whereas its just 1000 naira only you sent,

please stop lying and making me look bad because i never wrote here in my article that i can help anyone create a business email

why not you browse arround online and check for the prize before disturbing my line

i hate been blackmailed by what you claimed to have sent to me whereas you never did

please and please you yourself knew you never sent me that amount,

or maybe you calculated the email package i sent you and some other stuffs we exchanged and now you sum all of them up to be 5k,

now you are saying here i scammed you of 5k,

please pity me and say the truth.
I hope you remembered when i created an smtp account for you,

but you never knew how to use it and later it was blocked for sending too much spam emails,

all this you wont say but just conclude the op is a scam!

I still very much remember you and i will show you all our discussions and transactions

i just needed to clear the air from this lady that simply dont know the rules consining email marketing,

i still even gave you my personal sending service i created for myself and now it has also been blocked for sending to inbox because they seems to track that my account has been logged in from multiple ip address.

All this are what i was trying to explain to you.

All this email services are now getting smarter everyday blocking off millions of emails

only the wise can get pass this with time

but you never understood me,

anytime i do tell you.

Go to this site and register an account like this and make sure you dont share your password or logging from a different ip address you think i was joking

now you have done all i told you opposite and now you are blaming me

anyways you still need more time to learn and stop claiming what you never sent me please!
Re: Learn How To Create Bulk Email Server,and Send Unlimited Bulk Emails by okafor200(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
As for you ChoristerD the lady that has come here to spit rubbish about me receiving 5k from you and failing to deliver.

please when has the 1k you sent me suddenly turned to 5k?

Are you drunk or what?
Even if you are to say i never delivered please dont hype or increase what you never sent

you needed a bussiness email and i told you am not sure i can help you get it online for 1000 naira,

and perhaps my onlinenaira account has not yet been verified so that i can use it to make payments online

still yet you keep telling me you needed it badly,

i said i will try and i did not guarantee you it will work for that prize,

you said you sent me 5000 naira whereas its just 1000 naira only you sent,

please stop lying and making me look bad because i never wrote here in my article that i can help anyone create a business email

why not you browse arround online and check for the prize before disturbing my line

i hate been blackmailed by what you claimed to have sent to me whereas you never did

please and please you yourself knew you never sent me that amount,

or maybe you calculated the email package i sent you and some other stuffs we exchanged and now you sum all of them up to be 5k,

now you are saying here i scammed you of 5k,

please pity me and say the truth.
I hope you remembered when i created an smtp account for you,

but you never knew how to use it and later it was blocked for sending too much spam emails,

all this you wont say but just conclude the op is a scam!

I still very much remember you and i will show you all our discussions and transactions

i just needed to clear the air from this lady that simply dont know the rules consining email marketing,

i still even gave you my personal sending service i created for myself and now it has also been blocked for sending to inbox because they seems to track that my account has been logged in from multiple ip address.

All this are what i was trying to explain to you.

All this email services are now getting smarter everyday blocking off millions of emails

only the wise can get pass this with time

but you never understood me,

anytime i do tell you.

Go to this site and register an account like this and make sure you dont share your password or logging from a different ip address you think i was joking

now you have done all i told you opposite and now you are blaming me

anyways you still need more time to learn and stop claiming what you never sent me please!

(1) (Reply)

190k Likes FB Page For Sale (active) / I Need A Waec Runz Website This Year / How To Earn By Narrating Audiobooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.