Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air (48823 Views)

VACATION: Mid-Air Pictures Of How Another Airplane Accompanied Our Flight. / 41 Killed After Russian Plane Catches Fire (Photos,Video) / Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by redangel2017: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is it true saudi team will be punished? Nigeria should adopt such method.. All those fake players trooping to play for national team go reduce grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Iko5000:
Tupolev Russians planes should not be in the air .Period

I concur.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good pilot and crew I must say.
Engine fire on flight often result in fatal crash.
If the engine isn't shut down and it's hydraulic line shut off on time, the plane will loose all hydraulics and becomes hard to fly.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Iko5000: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
like you papa smiley
lordm:
fool, it's an Airbus
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by femilloyd01(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Every world cup Saudi Arabia and plane crash... Who still remember they lost their first team player at the 2006 world cup.. Germany 7--0 Saudi Arabia... God help them
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Bullhari007(m): 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
many ways to kill terrorists... good one Putin
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by iukpe: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Imustreturn:
Thank God ooooo no death

Just a minor technical malfunction my friend! smiley
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by TDonald: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
lordm:
fool, it's an Airbus

Haba! Must you call his maiden name

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by erique007(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Considering the pace at wich I dived into this thread, I have to say that am a bit disappointed.

I was expecting to see a scary or bizarre situation as would be the case if it where a Nigeria aircraft.

Some Nigerians will b like "these ones neva see anything"
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Diso60090(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Omg!!! I hope they are okay.

No they are fine odder!!!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by YungPrinzz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
femilloyd01:
Every world cup Saudi Arabia and plane crash... Who still remember they lost their first team player at the 2006 world cup.. Germany 7--0 Saudi Arabia... God help them

KOREA/JAPAN 2002 brozay!
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by ShawtCake(f): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

I've always known that Russia is technologically behind most first world countries like America, the UK and France. Putin and his comrades hide behind their stockpile of nukes and go about sabre rattling because no one wants a nuclear war that will end the world. They are not only cowards, but also technologically inferior. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be annihilated.
what are you saying?? I don't understand... Oh lawd! U are too tech savvy for ur own good... Speak English plssss grin
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by ShawtCake(f): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2018
oshe11:
Instead of HOPING, why not READ?
lmaooo like seriously grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Danavast(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=rentAcock post=68612439]Russian technology.

I've always known that Russia is technologically behind most first world countries like America, the UK and France. Putin and his comrades hide behind their stockpile of nukes and go about sabre rattling because no one wants a nuclear war that will end the world. They are not only cowards, but also technologically inferior. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be annihilated.[who ask u dis?]
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by ladyF(f): 12:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Hope terrorists don't have a hand in this...
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by officialdayo: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

I've always known that Russia is technologically behind most first world countries like America, the UK and France. Putin and his comrades hide behind their stockpile of nukes and go about sabre rattling because no one wants a nuclear war that will end the world. They are not only cowards, but also technologically inferior. In a conventional war without nukes, Russia will be annihilated.

Is Airbus now Russian? Flight during flight is not new.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by abdulkayus(m): 3:14am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Russian technology.

All in the name of rushing to type thrash , do u see how foolish u sound? Do u even read the post at all? No wonder they said if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in written.
Who told you that Russia manufacture Airbus?
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by rentAcock(m): 3:35am On Jun 19, 2018
abdulkayus:

All in the name of rushing to type thrash , do u see how foolish u sound? Do u even read the post at all? No wonder they said if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in written.
Who told you that Russia manufacture Airbus?

You are an idiot. Where do you think those Airbuses or boeings are being inspected? Do you think an Airbus is made by one country? It is made by several countries and then assembled. Where it is made doesn't really matter, what matters is the fact that Russia does not service and maintain them as Airbus suggested
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by elopee3000(m): 4:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Iko5000:
Tupolev Russians planes should not be in the air .Period
you don't even read before commenting the plane is Airbus made and you that is talking about Russian plane do you manufacturer bicycle spoke?
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by bigsmoke2(m): 4:21am On Jun 19, 2018
If this was super eagles they will be like ope o perfect excuse for failure.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by abdulkayus(m): 4:38am On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:

You are an idiot. Where do you think those Airbuses or boeings are being inspected? Do you think an Airbus is made by one country? It is made by several countries and then assembled. Where it is made doesn't really matter, what matters is the fact that Russia does not service and maintain them as Airbus suggested

u are a fool, u think Russia is like a sh#thole country like urs? And FYI, flight accident can happens to any plane, even a brand new plane also. At least we should thank Almighty God and give kudos to the pilot and airport management for making the danger minimal
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by AreaFada2: 5:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Acjohn:
May be the Republic prefers seeing all of them dead Instead of repeating that woeful game they played last time
Which Republic?

If you mean Saudi Arabia, it is KINGDOM of SAUDI ARABIA (KSA).
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by AreaFada2: 5:24am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Danavast post=68614290][/quote]

Is Airbus based in Toulouse (France) using Rolls Royce engine now Russian Technology? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by redcliff: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2018
hector1046:
8-0 loading....

8-0 loading. please dont be so wicked at heart. if you understand that it was the same plane crash that killed all their national team players heading to world cup that made them use a provisional team that were beaten 8-0. its very insensitive to say something like this.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by rentAcock(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2018
abdulkayus:

u are a fool, u think Russia is like a sh#thole country like urs? And FYI, flight accident can happens to any plane, even a brand new plane also. At least we should thank Almighty God and give kudos to the pilot and airport management for making the danger minimal

You are the only fool I see here... you actually thought Airbus engineers travel around the world servicing their airplanes until I corrected you. Do you know how many Airbus jetlinners there are out there? Russia Is a glorified 2nd world country, the only thing keeping it afloat is it's rich abundance of crude oil, otherwise that country will be a vast wasteland.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:
Thank God no misfortune came to them, they must live to receive their punishment grin grin

Please I'm not feeling fine tongue

What do you need, I will help out only in my reach.
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2018
maron5:

What do you need, I will help out only in my reach.

Nothing, it's just a joke
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by AnanseK(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Acjohn:
May be the Republic prefers seeing all of them dead Instead of repeating that woeful game they played last time

Which Republic?
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by SexytorresE(f): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2018
lexyman:
this is not good for them ... after they suffered the first defeat , this incident will create more fear ... Another defeat loading ... i hope they will not concede up to 7goals this time!

win and over 2.5 against Saudi cavani and Suarez to score. If u know, u know grin
Re: Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Mid Air by BilliBaron: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Their plane caught fire and they're about to be burn again in the pitch. Issorite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Russian Couple Found Dead After 12 Years In Their Car At Bottom Of River / Eko Boulevard Completed By Eko Atlantic City, Nigeria's 1st Eight Lane City Road / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Ikire, Osun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.