Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (27852 Views)

Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Group Photo Of APC Presidential Aspirants / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by Osuman(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Pls we need non biase and non partisan person to tell us the true situations of Ekiti State election. I mean a resident of that place. Thank you.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by galadee(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
This is not PDP without WIKE without Secondus
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by maestroferddi: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Bunch of thieves under a Regional party populated by ipob pigs.

I spit on their useless heads.
Heart attack falling on you...
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by tuniski: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
KenOne:
Funny enough during Anambra campaign and election these Igbo leaders in PDP never showed up to campaign for their candidate. But now they feel important that they can campaign and swing the voters in Ekiti to PDP. You people shouldn't mislead your people in Ekiti to start campaign of hatred and lead them into opposition, then when APC wins they'll start crying of victimisation. PDP and Fayose can not win Ekiti with the present situation there, those that are from Ekiti and were with him in 2014 are abandoning him daily and Igbos are joining him. We shall see come July 14th.
Pele 16:0. Sure pa again
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by Jasmine79: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Masterppower:
your hate for the Igbos will kill you.

we won't join the terrorist and Islamic party APC so go and die...

Lazy youth.

APC, an Islamic party? I'm sure that was said out of "sheer-hatred"...!!!
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by samtee37(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
PLEASE!!! I'M A GEOLOGY STUDENT IN NEED OF "IT PLACEMENT" IN ABUJA PRECISELY...
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by emmyt2: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
The gathering of the vultures
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by Deltatoto: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
adzer:
Ihedioha who could not deliver imo state to himself wants to deliver Ekiti to someone else.
obasanjo never won Ogun State but he won president.thgs don’t work that way bro
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

it's so sad how sorry you have become and it's a pitiful status to be in

do try to heal
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by molas02: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2018
ojun50:
See there thief head
and if they were Tinubu, fasola, ishiomole, buhari and lai Muhammed u will call them patriot ..... I shake head for u
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by oyeb15: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What is this one saying?
That PDP will lose woefully in the next Ekiti election. We voters are reaffirming that fact.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by GSA01: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2018
This is same reason why PDP will lost the 2019 Elections, how can they carry out a campaign in Ekiti with know Looter like Atiku at the forefront..This is just a joke and all i see are men that are more interested with Money than men are interested in the well being of the Nation..
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by justy15: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Abakaliki is the next destination for property investment in the southeast due to the governor's outstanding infrastructural development in the state. Call 07086770689
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by klimkid: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Bunch of Criminals.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by Belleful: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
hypocrite is when you criticize gov akeredolu of ondo for coming to campaign for fayemi of apc, yet u invite gov Emmanuel udom of akwa-ibon to campaign for you. so how many months allocation his Emmanuel udom giving fayose olayika oya reply me
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by tuniski: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Zoehill:
I didnt see anything wrong with their picture but cant this big-wigs/afobaje's nominate a younger and vibrant person instead of this their i-shop-u-shop images?
So a 49yrs old prof is not a vibrant choice even with 39yr old running mate. Get sense please.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo by buchilla: 6:30am On Jul 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Your comment has shown that you hate the Igbos and I'm just wondering why you people will not allow them have the Republic of Biafra. It seems Nigeria cannot exist without Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Aviation Minister Sirika Lands In DSS Custody Over Nigeria Air Launch / Federal High Court Affirms Ikpeazu As Governor / El-Rufai Holds Dinner With Old Mates From Harvard, Others In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.