Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church (906 Views)

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! / Is It Better If There Was Just One Church In Christendom? / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by pressplay411(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thy Kingdom Come...

This was the work Christ came to work for His Father.
From the moment He was baptised and filled with ths Holyspirit He began to preach "REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND"

Yet over 2000 years after, this is yet to be fulfilled. In fact instead of the kingdom of God, what we have is the opposite. A kingdom of terrorism, oppression, poverty, sickness, anger, frustration, etc. Why you may ask?

Simply because we failed to fulfill our purpose as a church, as the Body of Christ.
When this revelation came, it was amazing. The devil is really a strategic genius. This is not to think he is more powerful than you or me. But he has kept us deceived to remain in our body-being cinsciousness to keep us manipulated and overpower us with his fears and schemes.
In your spirit-being consciousness, once you become connected with God by becoming One with Christ, you attain your God-like limitless and supernatural realm. At this level the devil has no power over you once you remain connected.

Now I had to stress this because one of the genius schemes of Satan was in Dividing the Church.
Jesus did not come to set up denominations, he simply came to establish a church.
Please don't confuse this one church to be the Catholic church, but rather the entire Body of Christ, Christians that are connected, conscious and committed to the work of the Kingdom of God, doing the will of God and performing their purpose as revealed to each individual by God.

Satan learnt this strategy from God anyway, remember the story of the Tower of Babel. There is so much Power in Oneness. Oneness in Mission and Vision. Corporate establishments know the power of this. Which is why they ensure every new employee is not only taught their mission and vision statements but also memorise and internalise it.

This is why the church, Body of Christ has to become One again. The individual members have to start operating with one Goal, One Mission, One vision.
If you notice, each denomination has it's individual strength which is not so available in another denomination. This is to let us know we are meant to be One.

At this point I must stress this, Most prominent churches are really so because they were established by God. We have to stop the discriminations that is now so rife among members of different denominations. We have to start seeing one another on the grander level.

1 Corinthians 12:27 says, Now Ye are the Body of Christ and members individually.
This should not be limited to the local assembly but the entire Body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:4 says, there are different gifts but tye same Spirit.

This why Winners Chapel is so strong in Faith, RCCG's strength is Wisdom, BFMI with the gift of Wisdom and Knowledge, Potter's House strength is Wisdom, Knowlege and Prophecy, Benny Hinn with gift of Healing, SCOAN with the gift of Healing, KOINONIA with gift of Wisdom, knowledge and Healing, Celestial Church is so strong in Prophecy, etc.

Please this is also very important. Don't judge the church by its members. So many are Born again but never transitioned to Christians. The devil also strategically took advantage of this to infiltrate the church.
If we have to start picking faults of members, we will miss the purpose of that church.

It gladdens my heart so much that there's a revival of the Holyspirit that has swept across the church and even beyond, in the Media and even Political leaders across nations too.

Let us keep praying together the 3 major prayers Jesus Christ, God the Son urged us to always pray.
- Our Lord's Prayer
-The Grace
-Worthy Labourers for the Full Harvest (Born Agains).

Also be sensitive to the Holyspirt, pray to know God's purpose for your life.
Always see the Confession prayer and Re-dedication prayer as an opportunity to re-affirm the Lordship of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Saviour and our Belief in Him. This not only helps you to repent, it helps you to show your humility to God.

Peace and Grace be unto us in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by pressplay411(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Seun, bloodofthelamb, LePrezident, ScienceWatch, hopefullandlord, GodSon34
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by GodSon34(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2018
@pressplay411 I appreciate you tagging me but I do not believe Jesus is the Christ. Hence why I have not participated in this discussion. May the Most High bless you though. You are a different breed to ScienceWatch who I’m afraid is a blind man leadin the blind. I have also discerned that ScienceWatch is not of a pure heart/Spirit. I can no longer engage in discussions that include him. Stay blessed brother!
pressplay411:
Seun, bloodofthelamb, LePrezident, ScienceWatch, hopefullandlord, GodSon34
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
@pressplay411 I appreciate you tagging me but I do not believe Jesus is the Christ. I have also discerned that ScienceWatch is not of a pure heart/Spirit. I can no longer engage in discussions that include him. Stay blessed brother!
Lol ROTFL. DAMN an Anti-Christ with discernment. What a joke. Lol.

Get out of here while you can. I know your type, who's mission it is to devide the church by sowing doubt.
Let me tell you Godson34, your choice to be a status Hungary foot-soldier for the Anti-Christ is beyond stupid.

Christianity is indestructible even in the face of death, the church moves on.

Rather do something constructive.
Go fly a Kite.

2 Likes

Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by GodSon34(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
It’s more accurate to label me anti-Jesus. I do believe in a Christ, sha not Jesus Christ. Abomination!
ScienceWatch:
Lol ROTFL. DAMN an Anti-Christ with discernment. What a joke. Lol.
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
It’s more accurate to label me anti-Jesus. I do believe in a Christ, sha not Jesus Christ. Abomination!
Really Dumber & Dumber, the dead give away of an Atheist is their pedantic bling bling language designed to pull the wool over unwary Christians eyes.
Atheists stumble over their own language. It is really too funny to observe. Try it Dumber Anti-Christ.

The OP is truly inspiring on the highest level, your cruel poking has zero effect as you have seen.

THE CHURCH IS MOVING ON !!!
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by GodSon34(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
The Christ I’m waiting on..His name shall be called Immanuel meaning El with us. I am a child of El..Isra[i]el[/i]
ScienceWatch:
Really Dumber & Dumber, the dead give away of an Atheist is their pedantic bling bling language designed to pull the wool over unwary Christians eyes.
Atheists stumble over their own language. It is really too funny to observe. Try it Dumber Anti-Christ.

The OP is truly inspiring on the highest level, your cruel poking has zero effect as you have seen.

THE CHURCH IS MOVING ON !!!
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
The Christ I’m waiting on..His name shall be called Immanuel meaning El with us. I am a child of El..Isra[i]el[/i]
Ok You go somewhere and wait for El.
While you wait on your Satanic throne, JEWISH leaders and Rabbi's and Muslim Imams are lifting their hands in joyful praise and worship of the true Messiah.

Go fly a Kite. Do something constructive
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by GodSon34(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
2 Chronicles 7:
14If my people (Israel), which are called by my name (El), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land
ScienceWatch:
Ok You go somewhere and wait for El.
While you wait on your Satanic throne, JEWISH leaders and Rabbi's and Muslim Imams are lifting their hands in joyful praise and worship of the true Messiah.

Go fly a Kite. Do something constructive
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
@pressplay411 I appreciate you tagging me but I do not believe Jesus is the Christ. Hence why I have not participated in this
I have only two questions for you.

1) How much data will it take 13 atheists to attack Christianity for 6 months and 17 days ?

2) How much data will it take 29 atheists to attack Christianity for 1000 years?

You will get a reward even if you are wrong.
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
I have also discerned that ScienceWatch is not of a pure heart/Spirit.
Ok. I have discerned that you are very mathematical.
Let's be respectable and do maths.

1) If you had 2.7 children in Nigeria, and Mrs Tobi I had 3.4 children in Ghana,
Calculate the angle of intersection where the first child will reach 18 yrs old, three yrs before the last born child ?

This is an easy one for you. I go drink some coffee while you do this.
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
GodSon34:
2 Chronicles 7:
14If my people (Israel), which are called by my name (El), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land
Be reasonable and answer the maths questions that is designed to test your LTBRC level.
Why is it taking you so looong ?
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by pressplay411(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Be reasonable and answer the maths questions that is designed to test your LTBRC level.
Why is it taking you so looong ?

Please this is not proper. Don't forget you were once unsaved.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holyspirit be with us now and forever. Amen.
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
pressplay411:

Please this is not proper. Don't forget you were once unsaved.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, The Love of God and the Fellowship of the Holyspirit be with us now and forever. Amen.
My humble apologies.
The OP is about oneness with God. It is not proper to welcome a strident Anti-Christ in the house of God.

I am certain that Jesus would call this type, "snakes and Vipers."

May the Holy Spirit continue to protect your spirit while you are moving through this "Valley of the shadow of death."
Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by pressplay411(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
ScienceWatch:
My humble apologies.
The OP is about oneness with God. It is not proper to welcome a strident Anti-Christ in the house of God.

I am certain that Jesus would call this type, "snakes and Vipers."

May the Holy Spirit continue to protect your spirit while you are moving through this "Valley of the shadow of death."

Jesus kept preaching to the Pharisees and Saducees too even though he knew they would be the ones to crucify Him. So please no discrimination in sharing the Word. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church by ScienceWatch: 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
pressplay411:

Jesus kept preaching to the Pharisees and Saducees too even though he knew they would be the ones to crucify Him. So please no discrimination in sharing the Word. Thanks.
Thanks. I wish you all the best picking unripe fruit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pray Always, Never Lose Hope In Prayer / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For Sep 23 : Topic -jesus: The Only Way. / "RELIGION" A Perfect Tool For Divide And Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.