Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread (4208 Views)

TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
The location looks all beautifully set with alot of guests. All themed black, white and lemon green colors. I have a good feeling it's going to be a great event.

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
First act of the evening is Infinix entertaining us to a wonderful dance group whose introduction was of them streaming a football match from their Infinix device.

#AllInOneNG
CC lalasticlala dragnet honsul

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
1. The Managing Director of Transsion giving a welcome speech on the Note 5.
2. A representative of MTN talking about the partnership between them and Infinix. He says there is a 100% data bonus available for MTN numbers used on the phone for the first 6 months of using the phone.
3. An interactive section with the audience by the MC.

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
The mobile phone introduction by a staff of Infinix Nigeria.
Trust me, it follows the same pattern as the Dubai launch, but the MC's involvement in the introduction made it more interesting, not usual, but interesting.

A staff of Google Nigeria coming to give a detailed introduction and explanation of AndroidOne.

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by opyzy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=WDTrends post=68614657][/quote]
Thanks for the info boss, one thing I'm eager to know is, will the the note 5 pro version support live focus/portrait mode(ability to blur image background)?
Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
An amazing moment of the evening.

The Infinix Note 5 was brought to the stage by drones.
Then the ladies came with more to the stage.

#InfinixMobility
#TheFutureIsNow

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by lastbaff(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Here's everything about the Note 5...

http://www.nairatechnology.com/infinix-note-5
Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
People were allowed to go see the beautiful Note 5 at the experience centers.

I'll be giving a review of my hands on experience after the event.

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by WDTrends: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Three lucky people were gifted the Note 5.

The first lucky winner, a student of Unilag, was the winner of a dance competition.

The second winner was a female student of Unilag also. Seated next to me, it was almost as if she knew she had won. She said the numbers simultaneously as it was called. She won via raffle draw.

Third winner is a student of Yabatech, won also by raffle draw.

Then the winner of the Infinix Hot 6 star came and performed a thrilling cover of one of David's songs in Ibo.

Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Palmerbarry: 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Not bad.
Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 29, 2018
what's the price?
Re: LIVE AT THE NIGERIA LAUNCH ... Infinix Note 5/5 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Loladekash: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend A Blackberry / Whatsapp Suspend My Account / Funny >when You Are Using Ur First Blackberry [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.