Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Social Network For Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Social Network For Entrepreneurs (464 Views)

Music Social Network For artists and music lovers / Six Time Management Techniques For Entrepreneurs / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Network For Entrepreneurs by rojad(m): 5:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Join the first ever business social network for entrepreneur and SMEs' and increase your sales exponentially. It is free and simple. People in your locality can simply contact you and you can simply get skilled workers around you simply by typing the type of skilled workers needed. Sign up today http://smebizconnect.com. SME Biz Connect is a product of Risam Dataland Limited
Re: Social Network For Entrepreneurs by rojad(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2018
You can view my public profile for this social media http://smebizconnect.com/
Re: Social Network For Entrepreneurs by rojad(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
A powerful business social network that connects businesses to the clients living near them. It is free for both the business owner and the user to sign-up. The followings are some of the features of this application:

You can use the search box to search for users(e.g. John), phone number, emails, business name or skills (e.g. welder, tailor, web design etc).

Please note that the list will load with the nearest business closest to your registered city.

Your business description and profile images of jobs you have done in the past loads after the user clicks on your business profile. Users can become your followers by clicking the Join Orb button.

Only users with Pro Plan (i.e. Pro Users) can upload images in their business album (This is located in their profile page). New users have the privilege to run pro account for the first 30 days. Pictures in the album will remain accessible even if their pro license have expired

You can have followers for your business when users join your "Business Orb".

Only users that are in your business orb can view the post in your Orb Wall. In that way you can keep your followers informed on the latest happenings in your business.

visit http://smebizconnect.com

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Convert Airtime To Cash,i Mistakenly Recharged #4000 Worth Of Airtime? / H / Free Mobile Advertising Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.