Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (43594 Views)

Map Of Lagos In 1900 / Zungeru Building Where Lord Lugard Signed Nigeria's Amalgamation Lies In Ruins / Jada Atiku's Birth Place Was Part Of Northern Cameroon- Premium Times Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by davit: 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Birthplace? Meaning they were born in Zungeru market? Ayam not understanding! grin
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by MRAKBEE(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2018
TheKabal:

Christian drunkards, that are poorly educated
Muslim conservatives, that are poorly educated.

Which is worse?
U have the answer sir.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by McGriff(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2018
How's Zungeru the birthplace of David Mark?
David Mark was born in Otukpo.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by MRAKBEE(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I'm not talking about tramadol and codeine here...
I'm talking about idiotic pigs of zoo Republic who supports corrupt politicians
This phrase no dey tire you?
Anyway it might be the only one in ur dictionary
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by Ikpongiton: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
TheKabal:

Which is worse?
moslems drugs addict are the worst.check global rating before you come online and disgrace yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by perdollar(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2018
abdelrahman:
Azikwe the greedy man

This is northern region where he was born ,he didn't contest for premier there.

East region was his root,he didn't contest there.

And he now brought his greedy head to rule western region
who do d west av to rule them during DT period?
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by perdollar(m): 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018
SexytorresE:
Till date, u won't believe the town is still like that. Niger state the most backward state in Nigeria. Argue with ur pads, but in the other way round, is the most peaceful state especially Bida which is most peaceful town in Niger state . kiss
hello bae can we get along. I was born in niger , did my schooling dia just waiting to get married dia. I rep maitumbi.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by perdollar(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
BolaAdeyemo:
Wow 1990,but why does it look like Ibadan 2018
hahaha ewoooooo. I don die. u can't b more ryt.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by perdollar(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2018
we drive every region to development. unfortunately d ppl of zungeru couldn't sustain wat we d Igbo's left for dem. today Lagos and abuja, Kaduna n kano and many other places in n outside d country WL always admire d industrious indigenous ppl of biafra
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by musicwriter(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2018
adecz:
shocked shocked

Zinc roofed houses in
Zungeru in 1900??

Idontbeliffit!!! undecided undecided

Where did you get this idea there were zinc roofs all over the world except in Zungeru Africa?

Be informed that once upon a time, the only place you could find roofed houses at all was in Africa, when the rest of the world were living in caves. And you think the rest of the world were living in skycrappers? I don't know what they may have told you, but be informed our ancestors were not far behind before the arrival of white people in Africa. We were ahead of white people in some areas, the backwardness you see today was created between the 15th to 19th century when we were either in slavery or under colonialism. Within that period they stole a lot from the rest of the world and ever since had been ahead.

London has always not been a skycrapper city, here's an old picture of London, United Kingdom as a village.
[img]https://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/graphics/view_london_berry.png[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by adecz: 10:03am On Jun 19, 2018
musicwriter:

Where did you get this idea there were zinc roofs all over the world except in Zungeru Africa?

Be informed that once upon a time, the only place you could find roofed houses at all was in Africa, when the rest of the world were living in caves. And you think the rest of the world were living in skycrappers? I don't know what they may have told you, but be informed our ancestors were not far behind before the arrival of white people in Africa. We were ahead of white people in some areas, the backwardness you see today was created between the 15th to 19th century when we were either in slavery or under colonialism. Within that period they stole a lot from the rest of the world and ever since had been ahead.

London has always not been a skycrapper city, here's an old picture of London, United Kingdom as a village.
[img]https://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/graphics/view_london_berry.png[/img]

OK,
We had factories that
were making zinc roofing sheets
before white man came.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by enemachris(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I'm not talking about tramadol and codeine here...
I'm talking about idiotic pigs of zoo Republic who supports corrupt politicians
grin grin grin grin choi!

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2018
perdollar:
who do d west av to rule them during DT period?
i don't understand u !
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by musicwriter(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2018
adecz:

OK,
We had factories that
were making zinc roofing sheets
before white man came.

Believe it or not, that's actually true. Europeans did not even know the meaning of zinc until 1536. History of zinc roofing http://petersroofing.co.uk/history-of-zinc-and-copper-roofing/

The first mass produced materials were poteries in Sudan, Ethiopia, Egypt here in Africa. In the British museum alone, they hold more than 40,000 (fourty thousand) of such items. Gold has been mined and smelted in African factories as far back as 2600 BC.

For more information, see Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by meccuno: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
[s]
fifi00719:

This is exactly what the old politicians want us to continue doing. Going for each others jugulars, young men fighting each other on religious and tribal lines.

We are first HUMANS before we are Christians, Muslims, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo. A chicken from the north sees a chicken from the south as his brother but we that are blessed with a higher understanding of life kill each other physically and verbally.

Let us win this fight against youths, against Humanity, against our freedom. Let us open the eyes of our minds and see the decay and ruins our fathers have landed us in.

Since we have tried hatred for each other and it isn't working, why don't we try Love? It would be difficult at first but it is always worth it at the end
[/s]
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by proudevil: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
the zoo was always fułl of promise
But both the military and politicians made sure she never reached her potential....

The same youths who ought to be fighting to salvage their country are the ones praising the people that runs it down... Chanting sai barber like headless chickens...

Maybe it's destiny....
The zoo Republic is a failed nation

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
adecz:
shocked shocked

Zinc roofed houses in
Zungeru in 1900??

Idontbeliffit!!! undecided undecided

Don't you know that Zungeru was a capital or pre-independent Nigeria? One more lesson, Lokoja was also the seat of colonial power then to Zungeru. Read my friend.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by CptBule(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
abdelrahman:
Azikwe the greedy man
tribalistic idiot. suffersticated yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
olowobaba10:
WHERE IS ZUNGERU?
in Niger State
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by thatigboman: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
TheKabal:

Which is worse?
how comes all beer parlours in Abuja were empty during the ramadan and now bubbling again?
Ayotolla, muslims drink beer more than christains. Your people are just hypocrites.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by thatigboman: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
SexytorresE:
Till date, u won't believe the town is still like that. Niger state the most backward state in Nigeria. Argue with ur pads, but in the other way round, is the most peaceful state especially Bida which is most peaceful town in Niger state . kiss
Minna is the most peaceful town in Nigeria, much more peaceful than Bida.

1 Like

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
CptBule:

tribalistic idiot. suffersticated yoruba.
sharrap greedy mumu.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by AliyuSIDI(m): 5:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Where is that IDIOT that is saying Niger state is most backward state in Nigeria and those that are commenting negatively? I love my state, Niger state is uncomparable to all states in Nigeria, Niger state is the most peacefully state in Nigeria you son of bitch! not like yours that is full of Gun mens, armed robbers, kidnappers, oil thiefs , let stop downgrading of one another, otherwise our country will never be a better place to live, and corruption and tribalism will be raising cuz we like showing differences on one's ethnic background. I Rest My Case.
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
abdelrahman:
Azikwe the greedy man

Azikiwe was a confused man. He refused to dress like they do in North or East, always dressed like a Yorubaman. He even named his first son Bamidele. His love for amala and ewedu had no limits.... grin
Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by nativefowl(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2021

what's beautiful there?

can't you see how natural the place is? not the fake life and troubled world we are living in today

what's beautiful there?

can't you see how natural the place is? not the fake life and troubled world we are living in today

what's beautiful there?

Re: Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 by christistruth01: 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
I think the late Bola Ige lived there for some time, too.

Bola Ige was born and lived in Kaduna, he said he was 11 years Old when his father who was a Soldier took him to Ilesha for Christmas

Bola Ige said it was the first time he realised that he was Yoruba and not Hausa because he had grown up among Hausas Speaking Hausa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Insults Glo, Ben Murray-Bruce Gives Epic Reply On Twitter / Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.