Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

!oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries (1265 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Antoeni(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2018
BOOM!
Oil Licence not renewable, No wonder the sudden hate from TY Danjuma, Obasanjo, etc.
Oil Bloc Licences no longer renewable
- BUHARI
One of his policy that made TY Danjuma and other corrupt Generals mad.
OBJ is crying
IBB is crying
TYD is crying
It Means Buhari Is Really Fighting For Our Future, corruption is not as usual...
51 oil licences expire.
Now OBJ & TY Danjuma's wailing will skyrocket as PMB won't sign their licences.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THEY ARE USING U NOT TO RE-ELECT BUHARI. THEY THINK NIGERIA IS THEIR COMPANY TO MAKE MONEY, WHILE U CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE AND SUFFER. WE WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
ENOUGH OF THEIR FOOLISHNESS....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Riodiao(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2018
afonja news

2 Likes

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Turantula(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Renewable if and only if you are of Fulani stock

3 Likes

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by dheilaw1(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2018
we know nah
ogun Obasanjo and his goons

1 Like

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Ichokwu: 7:57am On Jun 19, 2018
They should release their licences. They are great men.
Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2018
This story is as fake as silicon breast implants.

2 Likes

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by Histrings08(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
I heard president buhari wanna give the license to the real owners of oil I. E the south south people.. That's great my people...

2 Likes

Re: !oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries by ForeignAgent: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Antoeni:
BOOM!
Oil Licence not renewable, No wonder the sudden hate from TY Danjuma, Obasanjo, etc.
Oil Bloc Licences no longer renewable
- BUHARI
One of his policy that made TY Danjuma and other corrupt Generals mad.
OBJ is crying
IBB is crying
TYD is crying
It Means Buhari Is Really Fighting For Our Future, corruption is not as usual...
51 oil licences expire.
Now OBJ & TY Danjuma's wailing will skyrocket as PMB won't sign their licences.
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THEY ARE USING U NOT TO RE-ELECT BUHARI. THEY THINK NIGERIA IS THEIR COMPANY TO MAKE MONEY, WHILE U CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE AND SUFFER. WE WILL EXPOSE THEM FOR WHAT THEY ARE.
ENOUGH OF THEIR FOOLISHNESS....

Hahahaha! The desperation of Dullard-inho's followers keeps becoming more and more comical with each passing day. The Dull-ard is now treating Niger-Delta wealth as if it can be found in his father's backyard.

If I were TY Danjuma, OBJ etc, I won't lose any sleep over the crude and unintelligent antics of the Dull-ard.
Dullard-inho's disastrous presidency will expire before anybody's oil licence expires.

(1) (Reply)

Steve Crown Performing On Stage At Church Of God Mission International (cgmi). / Nigerian Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Praises Him / Defacing And Removing Jimi Abaje's Campaign Posters All Accross Entire Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.