Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Locating The New Locations Of Money Seminar With Just 1k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Locating The New Locations Of Money Seminar With Just 1k (279 Views)

Lotus Bank Opens In 3 New Locations / Zoom Meeting Hosting For Just 1k / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Locating The New Locations Of Money Seminar With Just 1k by pointblank247(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
I attended two powerful life changing seminars, one yesterday and the other one some days back, my eyes were opened wider to latest business opportunities one can do CONVENIENTly and make money on the daily, my brother and my sister i just met a platform that makes every good man and woman a millionaire, do you know why, I am talking to you, its not just because I love you or just
because iam a good samarithan, no, not just because I want you to make Money, no again, my simple reason is that every truth that i know is to be passed over to my people such that in future both those who heard it and those who joined me will confess that i said it. Why, bros you all have been left behind, when you do not know that Money has changed locaction. The mony you make from your shop and salary is nothing compared to what people who are not as smat as you are making from the net. Bros i was embarrased twice yesterday, the first one is that a boy that lectured at the srminar yesterday was someone that attended the srminar with me last year june, he is still a student, he borrowd Money from me at the seminar for lunch, and okada, yesterday he came to the seminar with his own car, a jeep RX 350 and a team of his staff. The second embarrasement was that out of the over three hundred attendees, in the hall, you where not there . To cut the long story, I am bringing the seminar to us, just bigin to get ready, right now iam working hard to see how i and my taem can subsidizye it so that you will pay only 1k to attend, if you want to be in the planning team just let me know, those who know me enough know that I can teach what I did not study, AT LAST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING FOR YOUR SELF AT LEAST 18K EVERYDAY,BE FOR ONE MONTH FROM NOW, THEN DONT WASTE TIME. JUST SPREAD THE NEWSS AND f YOUR SELVES AND WAIT FOR MY NEST DIRECTIVE
Re: Locating The New Locations Of Money Seminar With Just 1k by pointblank247(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Registration is on, with just a thousand naira, you can call my number for more information

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Could Be The Way Forward As Farmers Made Over N73.24BN In 3month / Study Abroad, Medical Treatment In India And More Services / Startups Can Now Apply For The Launchpad Accelerator Africa Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.