Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO (521 Views)

Soldiers Storm Ogun Villages Again Over Herdsmen/Farmer Crisis / Zainab Bagudu Stops Convoy To Meet Fulani Girls (Photos) / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO by sowore2019: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
ADAMAWA, YOLA: I met both herdsman and farmer. I stopped to speak with them and ask if they would love to have ranches with grass and water in place of wandering with their herds on people's properties and causing endless clashes with farmers across the country.

The idea sounded so good to Umaru that he wished it could happen for him and his cattle business IMMEDIATELY!

I keep saying that this country's problems are not rocket science, and, if they are, then I must be a rocket scientist. These people must step down and let you, agile brains have a go at TURNING NIGERIA AROUND! 90% of our problems will disappear on their own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03P4w--8z3Q
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO by Mogidi: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Omoyele is getting desperate, when is he meeting Shekau?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO by michlins(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Mogidi:
Omoyele is getting desperate, when is he meeting Shekau?
I think you are too desperate to say something and at the end of the day you sound desperately stupid someone is doing something about Nigeria troubles, what are you and your BMC crew doing except praising a dullard

(1) (Reply)

2018 Budget: What Are Your Thoughts On The Changes Made By NASS? / 2019: Kogi East Rallies Behind Victor Adoji For Senate / APC Is Getting Stronger Amidst Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.