Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? (1246 Views)

Blackview A80 Pro. Who Else Ordered For It On Aliexpress? / Vernee T3 Pro, Who Is Currently Using This Phone? / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Check it out now on www.viral9ja.com and save over ₦6,500. Guaranteed.

Infinix Hot 6 Pro, the company’s latest device that offers these features and more to the customer at a budget, and honestly, they have a winner here.

DESIGN
The sides and back are made of plastic and only the front is covered in glass. On the left we have the dual nano SIM/MicroSD combo tray and on the right, we have the volume rocker and power button.The headphone jack is at the bottom, not my favourite place, but you get used to it quickly. The loudspeaker is also at the bottom and it is sufficiently loud. It uses a micro-USB port for charging, which is fine since it is incredibly easy to get third party cables for cheap.

The Hot 6 Pro is huge, no doubt about that, and it is thanks to its 6 inch 18:9 screen. The phone is rather tall and it has substantial bezels, although I don’t mind at all. The screen looks quite good for a 720p display (1440 x 720 to be exact) and using it for browsing or watching videos is a treat.
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018

The rear sports the dual rear cameras with the incredibly bright LED flash to the side, and the trusty fingerprint scanner towards the top half. The antennas are well hidden at the top and bottom.

Usability
I’ve had this phone for over a week now and so far it breezes by everything I ask it to do. The Snapdragon 425 with the 3GB RAM enabled me to multitask with ease, especially in multiscreen mode, which works in perfect squares thanks to the 18:9 display.

The Hot 6 Pro that I have also has 32GB of internal storage and I’ve only managed to use half of it, and I’ve downloaded a lot of apps. Most of my ‘big files’ are kept in my SD card like my music and photo albums, and this helps in freeing up the internal storage.

The Hot 6 Pro runs Android Oreo 8.0.0 and it flies on this hardware. Infinix has its own XOS Hummingbird seasoning on top of it, and honestly, I don’t mind it. It is indeed very colourful. It consists of brightly colored wallpapers, themes and rounding off icons.

The launcher lets you customize a bunch of settings like how densely packed the icons are, infinity scroll, how to scroll between panes, icon size, auto-arrangement of icons and much more. My favourite setting is smart arrange which arranges your icons into relevant folders, like Twitter and Facebook are put under ‘Social’. It is not perfect yet since you will see some apps in the wrong folders, but still cool nonetheless.
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018

The fingerprint scanner works well but it is not the fastest I’ve ever used. However, just like most fingerprint scanners out there, make sure your fingers are dry while using it or else it won’t work.

Also, there is a face unlock feature installed. However, it didn’t seem to work with me for some reason, but I didn’t mind it since the fingerprint scanner is more reliable.

Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2018

CAMERA
The Hot 6 Pro features a dual camera system at the back that can allow you to shoot portrait photos, since that is the in thing now. There is a 13MP main sensor under a lens with an f/2 aperture and a 2MP secondary camera that seems to aid in depth perception.

Using the 13MP normally, the shots turned out okay and they have a tendency to overexpose, especially when you touch to focus. The new portrait mode is the last one on the iOS like camera carousel. The phone usually suggests to make sure your subject is between 0.5m and 2m away to generate the effect.

Just like any other camera phone mimicking portrait mode that I’ve used, they are still not there yet when it comes to defining the edges and they need a clear subject to make it pop.

There are other modes like Auto, Beauty and Video and interesting enough, one name Modes that features Panorama, Night, Timelapse and a Professional mode.

The front facing camera is a 5MP sensor with a f/2.0 lens and next to it is a really bright front facing flash which you can adjust its intensity (low-medium-high). That flash is great for shooting videos and selfies in lower light conditions and I wished this was on flagship phones. Both the primary and selfie camera shoot videos upto 1080p at 30fps.
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018

Battery life

This is a major thumbs up to the Infinix Hot 6 Pro. It has a massive 4000mAh battery which typically lasted me an entire day of heavy use easily. I got between 5-6 hours of screen on time before I needed to charge it again. Since it doesn’t have fast charge, it takes a while to charge fully the phone (around 3 hours).

If you want to extend the battery life even further, there is a battery saver toggle under the battery settings, for those rare instances you’d need to use your remaining power more efficiently.
Review gotten from - http://www.techweez.com/2018/05/21/infinix-hot-6-pro-review/

Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Price and Availability

Lowest prices guaranted on www.viral9ja.com (you would save over ₦6,500)

Infinix Hot pro 6 is available + you enjoy free delivery nationwide

Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Rocky97(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2018
it is still a shiity phone bro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. 720p in 2018 bad, usb micro in 2018 bad, poor ui, dumb phone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Viral9ja: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rocky97:
it is still a shiity phone bro tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. 720p in 2018 bad, usb micro in 2018 bad, poor ui, dumb phone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

No sir, it is not. 720P in 2018 is not bad. The highlight of the phone is the massive battery. Most true HD displays out there cannot boast of a fat battery capacity.

USB micro is not bad in 2018 as even most apple products cannot avoid them. (connecting external power packs, speakers e.t.c.)

The UI may be poor in your own opinion as the usage of the interface may differ due to users with different levels of experience.

And finally, for that price, the phone is not dumb. It is actually a steal. A real value for the money spent.
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by shedy03(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Viral9ja:

Battery life

This is a major thumbs up to the Infinix Hot 6 Pro. It has a massive 4000mAh battery which typically lasted me an entire day of heavy use easily. I got between 5-6 hours of screen on time before I needed to charge it again. Since it doesn’t have fast charge, it takes a while to charge fully the phone (around 3 hours).

If you want to extend the battery life even further, there is a battery saver toggle under the battery settings, for those rare instances you’d need to use your remaining power more efficiently.
Review gotten from - http://www.techweez.com/2018/05/21/infinix-hot-6-pro-review/
"no fast charge", big turn-off.
Re: INFINIX HOT 6 Pro. Who Downgraded It? by Chevrolet076(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Rocky97:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.................................... how many phones have your fore fathers produced??

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Reduces Pulse Night Data Plan Volume - 125mb For N25, 250mb For N50 / Samsung Galaxy A30 / Best Free Android VPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.