Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! (681 Views)

Women's Health Matter / Squeeze And Drink Scent Leaf Extract And You Will See All This Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Antidotecasmir(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
please my good people of nairaland, i need someone who is who is knowledgeable about the health challenge called "LYMPHOCYTOSIS " to please enlighten me....please i really need it . You might be saving a life. thank you!
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by cvibe2: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
Lymphocytosis (lim-foe-sie-TOE-sis), or a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells called lymphocytes. Lymphocytes are an important part of the immune system. They help fight off diseases, so it's normal to see a temporary rise in the number of lymphocytes after an infection.

It's usually a harmless, temporary situation, as can occur after an illness. But it may represent something more serious, such as a blood cancer or a chronic infection. Your doctor may need to perform other tests to determine if your lymphocyte count is a cause for concern. ... Infection (bacterial, viral, other)
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Administration1: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
Go for HIV test son
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Antidotecasmir(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2018
darol4real:
Lymphocytosis (lim-foe-sie-TOE-sis), or a high lymphocyte count, is an increase in white blood cells called lymphocytes. Lymphocytes are an important part of the immune system. They help fight off diseases, so it's normal to see a temporary rise in the number of lymphocytes after an infection.

It's usually a harmless, temporary situation, as can occur after an illness. But it may represent something more serious, such as a blood cancer or a chronic infection. Your doctor may need to perform other tests to determine if your lymphocyte count is a cause for concern. ... Infection (bacterial, viral, other)
thanks alot
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Antidotecasmir(m): 7:05am On Jun 21, 2018
Administration1:
Go for HIV test son
actually i just got the result two days ago and it was negative
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Antidotecasmir(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
darol4real:

But pls sir apart from HIV test which I have done already is there any other test that can be done to know which of the infection it is?
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by UcheJoe(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello friend, be calm. Basically, any form of infection can not thrive in an ALKALINE MEDIUM. These antigens thrive in ACIDIC MEDIUM which we cause by ourselves though what we ingest or eat: chemical additives in processed foods, drugs, residual effects of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides in our foods, fruits and veggies..... these constituts FREE RADICALS. Free Radicals is the basic cause of all diseases in the body and the antidote is ANTI OXIDANTS.

Friend, contact me for.our World Brand Products that is specially formulated to boost your immune system, saturate your system with ANTI OXIDANTS and give the right body pH level.....Mild Alkaline. You will be glad you did. WhatsApp 07089817304
Re: Someone Should Please Help Me Out With This Health Matter! by Antidotecasmir(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
UcheJoe:
Hello friend, be calm. Basically, any form of infection can not thrive in an ALKALINE MEDIUM. These antigens thrive in ACIDIC MEDIUM which we cause by ourselves though what we ingest or eat: chemical additives in processed foods, drugs, residual effects of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides in our foods, fruits and veggies..... these constituts FREE RADICALS. Free Radicals is the basic cause of all diseases in the body and the antidote is ANTI OXIDANTS.

Friend, contact me for.our World Brand Products that is specially formulated to boost your immune system, saturate your system with ANTI OXIDANTS and give the right body pH level.....Mild Alkaline. You will be glad you did. WhatsApp 07089817304
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Cure Of Chest Pain / HSE Summit 2019 / Cutie Apple Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.