Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Prepare River State Native Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare River State Native Soup (987 Views)

See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. / See How I Made My 900 Naira Native Soup, Pics And Video / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare River State Native Soup by VirtueDigest: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Below are the ingredients for making the popular native soup in River state Nigeria, like I always assert; the ingredients would serve about 6×2 people, you can increase or decrease the quantity of each ingredient depending on the number people would be eating your food.

You can make this soup as simple as possible, if you can’t find the ngolo and prawns where you live, you can leave them out.

Ingredients

1KG of meat

10 pieces of stock fish ear (nti okporoko)

2 cups of sliced uziza leaves

2 medium size dry fish

Read more at: http://www.virtuedigest.com/how-to-prepare-river-state-native-soup/

(1) (Reply)

Lekaye / Return Of The Biggest Fish Market / Animal Cross-breeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.