Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,255 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi (1258 Views)

Photos: Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahara Shows Off Her Butt / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shares A Nude Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by Rachelsblog(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria Abroad Based Transgender Miss Sahhara who got her boobs Burnt while cooking last week, Has Given Update on them, The Former Man now woman shared a photo of the bruises and revealed how Vaseline save the life of the surgery enhanced Boobs..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/transgender-miss-sahara-gives-update-on.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by williamdeluxe(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
tufiakwa
Re: Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by delugajackson: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Burnt boobs? More like burnt plastic with an irritating smell. She's lucky her plastic body didn't melt away in the fire!

Talking about transgenders, there's no way I'm falling for some bítch áss nígga in a plastic body. It's not in my natural characteristics to do so. #Team natural women till the motherfúcking day I die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by ArchangeLucifer: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Still looks better than the condition of his anus.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by itspzpics(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pele
Re: Transgender Miss Sahara Gives Update On Her Roasted Boobs,shows Off The Burns(pi by lifu2016(m): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hell don dey dail this one number already o

(1) (Reply)

''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside / Finally The Satanic Occult Of The G.o.a.t Exposed #THERISEOFSODOM / Adorable photos of Juliet Ibrahim Hugging A Peguin- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.