Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) (24908 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mass defection hits the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State, few days after the just concluded L.G.A Elections.

Hundreds of PDP members (Both elders, and youths) of Ihugbogo Community dumped the party and are welcomed into the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Eke Chinem took to social media and shared the photo.

He wrote:

Because of Bad leadership in the community and self-interest, Ihugbogo youths and Elders have dump PDP to APC? 
This what you will see in place where people say na we!!!

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-photos-of-wizkid-that-was-sold-for-n130000/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by kachimoore94: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Mass defection hits the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State, few days after the just concluded L.G.A Elections.

Hundreds of PDP members (Both elders, and youths) of Ihugbogo Community dumped the party and are welcomed into the All Progressive Congress (APC).

He wrote:

Because of Bad leadership in the community and self-interest, Ihugbogo youths and Elders have dump PDP to APC? 

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/see-photos-of-wizkid-that-was-sold-for-n130000/
later they will start fighting amongst each other
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by TheTrueSeeker: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
What's the proof they are PDP members decamping?

Rivers APC hungry for relevance...!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
The more I look at our politics, the more I think people are not decamping. As in sure people are moving but almost the same number leaving APC for PDP are the same numbers leaving PDP for APC.

Seems like some sort of balance to me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mynd44:
The more I look at our politics, the more I think people are not decamping. As in sure people are moving but almost the same number leaving APC for PDP are the same numbers leaving PDP for APC.

grin grin

As in eh, i don't even know where to belong as i type now, i don't know who to vote for.

Just confused. Nigerian Politics is poo
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by justtoodark: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mynd44:

ooooohhh fee dee fee is loosing more members.....

south is difficult to take over...it was traditionaly conservative....??...maybe not the right word....

but the standstill of fee dee fee for sooo is showing now....people use their phones to watch whats going on in other states too....

who no wan better thing....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
It is normal especially after elections,those that cannot wait for their times or those that feel cheated by the party leaders will cross to other parties.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Everybody want to associate with the winning party the APC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
It's normal.. na who pay pass crowd dey follow.. Most times, this so-called 'decampess' do not even have party membership cards
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by blowjob: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
SAI BUHARI... grin

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Where is the hundreds?
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Traitors
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
What if Buhari and Obasanjo die tonight
What happens to Nigeria.
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Are you saying APC and PDP are one and the same?
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Beno3: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is it after PDP won all the local government seats, or before they won the local government elections because I am not understanding. cry

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by blackaxe78: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
GEJ's last bank account gone
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by emmyt2: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Before 2019 election only FFK and Wike will be left in PDP, this party is gone for good.

Sai BABA.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Groovenaija360:

grin grin

As in eh, i don't even know where to belong as i type now, i don't know who to vote for.

Just confused. Nigerian Politics is poo
just vote for buhari till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Albinoflash(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Oga down here south south we no get party o,na where money dey we go.no time to say no time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by fastlane84: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
all na one
need offline biz....check my siggy
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
they look like those frustrated yellowbar cab drivers in Port Harcourt.... Amaechi is diz what you can do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by debaj10: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
na so broom scarce rish for Niger delta?!? cheesy

meanwhile, collect their oga name, put am hia-
https://www.nairaland.com/4559273/list-all-political-prostitutes-rogues
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by NwaliE01: 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Defecting to another party is not the solution cos it's same people on both parties.
Focus should be geared towards holding our individual leaders accountable and not the party.
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nonsense ..

Yet they couldn’t win a local government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by solosolo111: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
Groovenaija360:

He wrote:

propaganda, we all know APC is dead in Rivers State grin
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by begwong: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Insignificant drops in an ocean.
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
Even when broomstick are produced at their backyards, they are still economizing the broom... I swear APC is synonymous to poverty
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by emperorzz(m): 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2018
i am waiting for the day Hilary Clinton will decamp from a Democrat to a Republican so that Trump can hand over to her......mtcheeewww. Nonsense and ingredient!!!
Re: Hundreds Of Rivers State PDP Members Decamp To APC (Photos) by frankwyte: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2018
This look very stagemanaged, look at the brooms they are holding it will tell you they people were gathered at one point and a broom was shared among many passersby after the collection of money promised and thereafter everybody retreat to their terrain. APC I hail una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Grace Abdu, VOA Journalist For Interviewing Resident Of Oyigbo / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of FGGC Yauri In Kebbi State / Peter Obi Visits Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.