Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding (747 Views)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / Man Who Killed Wife A Month After Wedding, Sentenced To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding by Plus1Nigeria(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018

A Facebook user identified as Meg Barn has decided to reveal the face of man who she claimed beat his wife to death. She also disclosed that the couple got married on February 10.

Lady who was identified as Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna was said to have suffered from domestic violence in the hands of her husband, Mgbeodinma Samuel. He hails from Awo-Idemili. Barn did not only announce the death of the young lady, she also shared pictures of the lady and claimed that her husband abandoned her corpse in his car. This took place on Saturday, June 16.
see Full Story
Re: Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding by kachimoore94: 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Plus1Nigeria:

A Facebook user identified as Meg Barn has decided to reveal the face of man who she claimed beat his wife to death. She also disclosed that the couple got married on February 10.

Lady who was identified as Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna was said to have suffered from domestic violence in the hands of her husband, Mgbeodinma Samuel. He hails from Awo-Idemili. Barn did not only announce the death of the young lady, she also shared pictures of the lady and claimed that her husband abandoned her corpse in his car. This took place on Saturday, June 16.
see Full Story
chai see fine lady rip shaa
Re: Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why are people so wicked...Its End time already,Domestic violence as become Norm nowadays...Later one mumu will tell you not to listen to ur pastor after he had pray and told you your fiance is not the right man...all those prophesy you call fake are meant to make u avoid a future like this

Genesis 6:5-6 KJV
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. [6] And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

RIP to the dead
Re: Mgbeodinma Samuel Beat Wife To Death , 4 Month After Wedding by crestedaguiyi: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
ladies can be annoying but laying hands on them is what i have outgrown. i really thank God for it.

am even more happy i outgrew it before i got married.

i hope she has a brother who can do the needful irrespective of how long its takes

(1) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Led IRT Nabbed Killers Of 2 Students / Graphic Photos From The Edo State Bank Robbery Yesterday; 12 People Killed / BREAKING!!! Tension As Gunmen Snatch Money From An Aide To Governorship Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.