Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals (487 Views)

"Come Over To Edo State To Help Our Party" / Help!!! Our World Is Wicked. About To Commit. Please I Need Your Help� / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
TO NFF & ALL STAKEHOLDERS:

1. Fire the foreign @SuperEagles coach, Rohr. It is quite certain when he goes out there and sees a team of same race with him playing against our troop he feels a tinge of support for them even if he's been paid zillions. He wasn't giving instructions to our team during the last match. You also know this FIFA World Cup is skewed in favour of Europeans. Why not look for a vibrant Nigerian or African coach and train instead.

2. Energizer. Never make our players drink from those cheap plastic water cans again. Other teams use energisers which contain not only water but dissolved minerals, glucose, & vitamins to detox, nourish and energize players during the match. After watching Tunisia play, it's obvious our players, excluding Musa & Moses, are not swift enough and get tired easily.

3. Injury shock absorber pants & socks. We need those as well. How would Moses score with opponents mauling him down continually; he's not a rock.

4. We need a goal scorer, and it's not Mikel. Please scout for such talent; of what use is the Copa Coca-Cola tournament. Why is Onazi not on the pitch?

5. The medical team has to ensure the body temperatures of the players are within normal range always. It's colder at night and they're from the tropics.

6. They need to practice more tactics; how to attack, dribble, cross, pass effectively, retain an attack, use headers (like Kane) and long shots well. We play next on the 22nd, that's like 48hours of hard training available.

7. Our keeper needs to be focused. He should watch the ball swing first before he dives. He clearly saw Luka's shot was to the right yet he dived to the left.

8. We need a mixed team of young and seasoned players. See what happened to Germany with their pack of oldies.

9. I appreciate their efforts and some other Nigerians as well as Africans do; only we are fewer than those who don't. We need to build the number.

10. You must support them with all your might. Forget looting, corruption, greed, power tussle, etc. Our countrymen need us and we need them. Let's build our image first!

Add yours

1 Share

Re: Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals by Brukx(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2018
Nice work Rebecca. Is this really your write up? I truly agree with all your points.
Though I feel 64 year old Rohr and the technical staffd must have considered most of these options

we have defeated Island. So how do we get past Argentina without damage?

1 Like

Re: Fifaworldcup: What Can Help Our Eagles Reach The Finals by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
practice... more practice... fiercer practice

Goodluck Nigeria.

Brukx:
Nice work Rebecca. Is this really your write up? I truly agree with all your points.
Though I feel 64 year old Rohr and the technical staffd must have considered most of these options

we have defeated Island. So how do we get past Argentina without damage?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC 2017 Recruitment Updates? / I Finally Got My Own Yacht ;D / Thank Shoptomydoor For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.