Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration (511 Views)

My Phone's Vibration Suddenly Stopped / Please How Do I Activate Etisalat 1.5gb That Came With My Phone? / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration by whisperingbird(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
I have been using it before now. I just discovered that if I switch to vibration mode, it will switch but the phone will not vibrate.

your positive advice needed.

mods please help push to FP

Re: How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration by Viral9ja: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
Let us see screenshots of you activating the vibration. That would indicate if it is a software or hardware issue.

You can get a better phone from us at the lowest prices you can find online.
Re: How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration by Waffarianman(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
London fairly use or Brand new... I want to know first before I can help
Re: How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration by tafat: 2:06am On Jun 20, 2018
this is why it is advised to buy original devices from very good brands brand new, ever since i have been using Tecno products i have never had this problem.
Re: How Can I Activate My Phone Vibration by CecicliaGarcia: 2:45am On Jun 25, 2018
1. Try to adjust the volume of the incoming call's vibration level to the appropriate volume.
2. Standby - Phone - Menu key - Call settings - Incoming call alert - Answering vibration Checked.
3. Turn off the phone and try again.
4. Check if there is any incompatibility due to the installation of third-party software.
5. If the problem persists, it is recommended that you back up the data (such as contacts, text messages, photos) to restore the factory settings (settings - reset - restore the factory settings), it is recommended to restore the factory settings, "Format USB memory" is not Checked, all data in the USB memory of the phone will be lost after hooking.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvior 2 For Sale / Glo Launches - Glo Data Calculator - How To Estimate Which Plan Fits You / Lenovo S90 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.