Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) (64641 Views)

Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / "Fayemi's Convoy Did Not Kill Policeman", Eyewitness Reveals What Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Buharimustgo: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
The bloodshed connected to Fayemi is too much
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
fayose black voodoo is very very strong.
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Venica(f): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
no be my head o
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
addikt:
Dirty game , POLITICS ...

Not necessarilly
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Butterflyleo: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
shegun1406:
This is a bad omen.
Ekiti people should be wise in making their choice.

What bad omen? What if someone jinxed fayemi with fetish means?

What if he has been hexed by the opposition so that such would happen once he gets to ekiti?

Nigerian politics and juju are 5 and 6 especially in the west where I am from.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
They use him for risual
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by frankwyte: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
If this is true then Fayemi to quit the stage. This are good signs. Unfortunately, no politicians in Nigeria don't have conscience
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What if it was the officer himself who was negligent and got in the way of the vehicle and the vehicle could not avoid hitting him.

My brother u r part of the problem with this country wallahi, u too check the enboldened sentence, E make sense for ur eye

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by frankwyte: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What bad omen? What if someone jinxed fayemi with fetish means?

What if he has been hexed by the opposition so that such would happen once he gets to ekiti?

Nigerian politics and juju are 5 and 6 especially in the west where I am from.
For you to kill somebody for you to rule is heartless. My brother life is precious haba
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by alenwup(m): 6:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lere Olayinka, the carrier of evil news... Na una Sabi

1 Like

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by obowunmi(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Must Fayemi become governor ?

Fayemi is a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Galaticos444: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
yusuf0876:
why do people lie..what will you gain in lying...this story is fabricated
I can see u ar under yusuf buhari payroll(ur moniker say it al)and u can go to any extent to protect ur jihadist pay-master and apc
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
yusuf0876:
why do people lie..what will you gain in lying...this story is fabricated

With the dead body borrowed from mortuary right?
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by engrkaz(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
No b small something
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
He don carry his badluck come Ekiti. Ekiti people should chase Fayemi away. grin

Rip to the policeman.
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Awoleesu(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
mgbadike81:
Fayemi just like Buhari, seems to be jinxed with violence and death moving all around him. He's bad omen personified.
wallahi!
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Butterflyleo: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
frankwyte:
For you to kill somebody for you to rule is heartless. My brother life is precious haba

He did not kill anybody, one of the vehicles in his convoy did. Was he the driver? Do you even know the circumstances sorrounding what happened and how?

What if it was the officer who was careless and got in the way of the moving vehicle? Would you still blame the driver that knocked him down if that were to be the case?

Life is indeed precious and false fabricated news is also a huge No No. Imagine who is making the news public. Fayoses aid as if he was present at the APC rally.

Of course the opposition are ready to twist anything in order to gain leverage and that is what I believe is happening here.

Imagine him in one breath said one of the vehicles in fayemis convoy knocked down the officer and then he turned around to blame fayemi for it as if the vehicle that did the knocking down was the one fayemi was Inside or as if fayemi was the driver. This is malicious.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Smarkie: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
bad omen. the same thing that dented the image of Tony nwoye(apc candidate) during anambra guber
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by OhiOfIhima: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
ifeanyibxt:
Dedicating this my front page to my fellow Salah fc we will make it this Night...
You are heartless n wicked brother....
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by akinsto4ever(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
lere olayinka who wrote several articles against fayose and even labelled him a murderer has suddenly transformed into fayose's most trusted vizier since they started having nice time on the sofa... They should spread false news as much as they can... they will be disgraced out

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
May we not die before our day of glory Amin
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by exporttraining: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is a bad sign! fayemi want to get their by force. i trust ekiti people. noway for him. ge will surely lose even far more than 2014 election.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Butterflyleo: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
TITOBIGZ:

My brother u r part of the problem with this country wallahi, u too check the enboldened sentence, E make sense for ur eye

It makes perfect sense. In a rally tagged as MEGA there were lots of people and oftentimes, these people find it hard to make way for vehicles in their midst.

Anything could have happened. Such drivers in such convoys are trained to carry out defensive driving if they suspect anything. With the recent gunshot of the other APC guy I am sure everyone was a big edgy and anything could have happened. I gather the rally was done under tight security for obvious reasons.

I have even seen situations where saboteurs are released into such crowds to cause problems like probably pushing someone in front of a speeding vehicle.

This is Nigeria and politics is a dirty game

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Oshoja(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
I dnt knw wat Fayose nd his men wnt to gain in dis there fabricated lies all d time. Why is it dat Fayose media aid is d only witness to report d incident. Why is Nigeria politics full of back biting nd intrigues all d time.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fayemi all these evil ritual bloods you are shedding will not fetch u d Guber position.

Eleka all d way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by mercyp001(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
ayodaisi:
Lere olayinka will soon be forgotten with force news everywhere in ekiti
no be force,na motion.
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by samuel900(m): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
THIS IS BADLUCK TO FAYEMI, SIGN OF DEFEAT....EKITI PEOPLE ARE FOOLS, WHY FAYEMI AGAIN, I THOUGHT EKITI HAS ENOUGH PROFESSOR AND EDUCATED CITIZENS, WHY FAYEMI AGAIN? FROM GOVERNOR TO MINISTER, MINISTER TO GOVERNOR AGAIN. WAKE UP NIGERIA, WAKE UP EKITI PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by Yinxies(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
It is well ooo

See my siggy if you are starting a new business
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by nairavsdollars(f): 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nobody takes L(Were) serious
Re: Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) by josessybj: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
May God not let any politician to used our blood as promotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / Unknown Gunmen Storm Owerri, Shoot Sporadically (Video) / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.