Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,214 members, 7,860,368 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

World Cup 2018: Mikel Obi’s Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles Defeat To Croati - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Mikel Obi’s Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles Defeat To Croati (291 Views)

Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018: Mikel Obi’s Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles Defeat To Croati by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Olga Diyachenko, the wife of Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi, has reacted to Nigeria’s 2-0 defeat to Croatia in their opening game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

According to her, Mikel Obi played his best before he was taken off by coach Gernot Rohr late in the second half of the match last Saturday.

Olga went on to console and encourage her husband and hailed him as a “winner”.

She wrote on her Instagram page: “You win some, you lose some my love… you are always a winner in my eyes. Love you. Go Nigeria.”

Nigeria’ next match is against Iceland at the Volgograd Arena on June 22.

(1) (Reply)

British Man Alan Sugar Compares Senegal Team To Beach Sellers In A Racist Tweet / In Super Eagle I Stand / Nigeria Defeats Iceland 2-0 In Thrilling Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.