Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue (1566 Views)

South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Frosbel, the Christian Al-Qaeda, you are just being foolish. The video clearly says the arms were destined for Syria.[/size]
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Afam(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Frosbel, the Christian Al-Qaeda, you are just being foolish. The video clearly says the arms were destined for Syria.[/size]

You dey mind the lying terrorist?
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2010
Beaf:

Beaf, put your ears into operation again.

Destined for Syria but to be used by Whom ? Hizbullah obviously !!

And just to give you a little lesson in Geography, Syria share a common border with Lebanon. alright !

It is a know fact that Iran supplies Syria with dangerous weaponry which is then shipped through the back door to Lebanon.

Please stop this daftness and wisen up with the facts.

By the way when you call me Christian Al Qaeda , even though we are not blowing up people and maiming innocents, it just shows how shallow you can be sometimes.

See ya later !!
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

You dey mind the lying terrorist?

Afam the man, reserve your gist for the beer parlour tonight. Who knows Beaf might join you there, and for all I care you two can carry on with your factless, baseless and pointless discussions.

Because google is widely available does not mean you are an authority on every subject, lol. grin
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Afam(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
frosbel:

Afam the man, reserve your gist for the beer parlour tonight. Who knows Beaf might join you there, and for all I care you two can carry on with your factless, baseless and pointless discussions.

Because google is widely available does not mean you are an authority on every subject, lol. grin

You are no different from the fundamentalists you complain about only that you fail to realize this simple fact. How can you hate a people just because they are either Arabs or Muslims? This is wrong and shocking.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
frosbel:

Beaf, put your ears into operation again.

And just to give you a little lesson in Geography, Syria share a common border with Lebanon. alright !

It is a know fact that Iran supplies Syria with dangerous weaponry which is then shipped through the back door to Lebanon.

Please stop this daftness and wisen up with the facts.

By the way when you call me Christian Al Qaeda , even though we are not blowing up people and maiming innocents, it just shows how shallow you can be sometimes.

See ya later !!

Al-Qaeda, did the Syrians tell the reporter that the weapons were destined for Lebanon? Or did each missile have "destined for Syria, but going to Lebanon" written on? If not the report simply qualifies as stretching the truth (a behaviour common to extremists).

The truth will literarilly set you free. Free yourself!
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
Afam:

You are no different from the fundamentalists you complain about only that you fail to realize this simple fact. How can you hate a people just because they are either Arabs or Muslims? This is wrong and shocking.

Please tell them! The way he and a few others go about, those who have never heard of Christianity will think it is a bad religion.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2010
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 05, 2010
Beaf:

lol the infantile reasoning this guy puts up . . . and just were do you think the top brass of HAMAS are? - SYRIA! That's where Khaled Meshaal lives with state protection. But of course . . . you wouldnt know that would you?

Which nation props up hizbullah in Lebanon? SYRIA!
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUUgRnXZ9I&hl=en[/flash]

Only FOOLs and Israel haters will watch this video and still support the terrorists !
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Ikomi(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2010
frosbel:

[flash=100,100]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDUUgRnXZ9I&hl=en[/flash]

Only FOOLs and Israel haters will watch this video and still support the terrorists !

May your lies know no end. Well edited stage played video. Little wonder how people could be brain washed, it only takes a willling mind who wants to be brain washed.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ikomi:

May your lies know no end. Well edited stage played video. Little wonder how people could be brain washed, it only takes a willling mind who wants to be brain washed.

Ikomi in all fairness, you are abjectly ignorant on the article you posted.

You really need some education on the facts and historical evidence. Stop all this childish banter and meaningless angry rubbish !
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Ikomi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2010
frosbel:

Ikomi in all fairness, you are abjectly ignorant on the article you posted.

You really need some education on the facts and historical evidence. Stop all this childish banter and meaningless angry rubbish !

Me Ikomi angry at an utter irreparable nuisance. Frosbel you may try alleviating your position again, I got better things to do with time than converse with lesser minds.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Mariory(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ikomi:

The truth is hard to swallow. Even those on board the ship now see their lies does not wash anymore. You can keep trying to spin though. It's entertaining.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2010
davidylan:

lol the infantile reasoning this guy puts up . . . and just were do you think the top brass of HAMAS are? - SYRIA! That's where Khaled Meshaal lives with state protection. But of course . . . you wouldnt know that would you?

Which nation props up hizbullah in Lebanon? SYRIA!

A bit narrow minded, don't you think? You're so funny as usual, it doesn't even occur to you that both Syria and Lebanon are independent countries or that Hezbollah is a legal political party which is part of the Lebanese govt. No! The details just whistle by your ears (which are much too closely placed together to leave room for "the vital organ" anyway grin).

. . .Come on, start cussing and swearing as usual now, its the "holy" route to take. grin
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ikomi:

Me Ikomi angry at an utter irreparable nuisance. Frosbel you may try alleviating your position again, I got better things to do with time than converse with lesser minds.

Thanks Mr. Greater mind ! grin
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by SapeleGuy: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
It is a pity. With such confused thinking no wonder pastors are robbing Nigerians blind.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
oga sapele stopdeviating, u with all ur sense and stinginess why not open ur own 419 church and try to rob people if it would work. Mr afam ur problem so far is not israel or palestine, i think ur problem is with christianity. Maybe u have a grudge against a church or probably ur ex dumped u for some church folk thats why u debate with anger and envy. i know u would insult me in ur response but it would be advisable when u talk show us evidence, show us content and not argue beer parlour gist on public internet, since u claim u r highly intellectul.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
kaecy5:

oga sapele stopdeviating, u with all your sense and stinginess why not open your own 419 church and try to rob people if it would work. Mr afam your problem so far is not israel or palestine, i think your problem is with christianity. Maybe u have a grudge against a church or probably your ex dumped u for some church folk thats why u debate with anger and envy. i know u would insult me in your response but it would be advisable when u talk show us evidence, show us content and not argue beer parlour gist on public internet, since u claim u r highly intellectul.

I am not used to speaking for anyone, but last time I looked, Afam was a firm, believing Christian. It's no good talking like you are the Almighty God. State your points (rather than bully people) and allow others state theirs. Afterall NL no be North Korea, we don't have a "Great Leader".
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2010
Beaf Hamas supporters trying to lynch a small Jewish boy because of the deceptive Flotilla incident

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABjE_7uwA0I&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
frosbel:

Beaf Hamas supporters trying to lynch a small Jewish boy because of the deceptive Flotilla incident

Hmmmmmm! So 10 deaths is "deceptive"? I guess it will only become concrete when all protersters and Palestinians are wiped out. Life can be cheap and undeserved! I smell the smell of a cold blooded Christian Al-Qaeda.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2010
Beaf:

Hmmmmmm! So 10 deaths is "deceptive"? I guess it will only become concrete when all protersters and Palestinians are wiped out. Life can be cheap and undeserved! I smell the smell of a cold blooded Christian Al-Qaeda.

My bone of contention is with Hamas, Hizbullah, radical Islam etc etc .

But people like you would rather twist my sayings to suit your diabolical argument.

God forbid that I should wish genocide on any group of people, Nigeria committed genocide against we Igbos, so I know what it feels like.

Israel as a nation has lost millions in various pogroms, massacres and genocides, over a  range of 600 years. (Too far back for your history, but I can educate you, if you so desire) and as such have had enough.

They MUST protect their space and people.

To not do so will be sheer folly and the epitome of stupidity.

Lifting the blockade and allowing questionable shipments to Hamas is national suicide

Tell me Why isn't Eqypt allowing these same ships to dock??

Yawn, its getting boring to be honest.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Beaf: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
frosbel:

My bone of contention is with Hamas, Hizbullah, radical Islam etc etc .

I am not aware that any members of Hamas or Hezbullah were killed in the flotilla. So that is just way off point.

frosbel:

But people like you would rather twist my sayings to suit your diabolical argument.

"Diabolical"? You are not God. You need to consider that your words are not for your consumtion. If you feel there are crossed wires, learn to communicate effectively and stop accusing others of twisting.

frosbel:

God forbid that I should wish genocide on any group of people, Nigeria committed genocide against we Igbos, so I know what it feels like.

Israel as a nation has lost millions in various pogroms, massacres and genocides, over a  range of 600 years. (Too far back for your history, but I can educate you, if you so desire) and as such have had enough.

If as you say, your bone of contention is with Hamas and Hezbullah; was it to Hamas and Hezbullah that Israel lost millions to or are you exagerating or fitting a crime on the weak?

frosbel:

Lifting the blockade and allowing questionable shipments to Hamas is national suicide

Tell me Why isn't Eqypt allowing these same ships to dock??

Yawn, its getting boring to be honest.

Even cement is questionable? Tell me how.
Why should the ships dock in Egypt? I am sure you realise that Gaza has a port and is not an Egyptian city.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Romeo4real(m): 12:47am On Jun 06, 2010
Hezbollah has suddenly morphed into Hamas? What do arms destined for Syria, [i]allegedly [/i]to be used by Hezbollah, have to do with why the blockade on Gaza must continue? This is the kind of illogical, moronic argument, bereft of any kind of coherence that the Israeli sympathisers spout on public forums, thereby exposing their idiocy.

I mean, what kind of cerebral gymnastics do you have to perform, to defend this kind of incomprehensible nonsense?
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Afam(m): 1:45am On Jun 06, 2010
kaecy5:

oga sapele stopdeviating, u with all your sense and stinginess why not open your own 419 church and try to rob people if it would work. Mr afam your problem so far is not israel or palestine, i think your problem is with christianity. Maybe u have a grudge against a church or probably your ex dumped u for some church folk thats why u debate with anger and envy. i know u would insult me in your response but it would be advisable when u talk show us evidence, show us content and not argue beer parlour gist on public internet, since u claim u r highly intellectul.

You think my problem is with christianity? As usual your thinking is 100% wrong and baseless. Learn to think like a human being.

The rest of the post of course belong to the trash can. I may challenge posts here based on hypocrisy and sycophancy but I will not get down to your level to debate ignorant and stupid comments from a brain washed idiot, don't have the time for such.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2010
As far as I know, Afam has contributed Nil to this topic .

He is just an observer, or should I say 'football hooligan' waiting to pounce on the winning side even though it is apparent that they are victorious.

Until he starts to provide some original ideas with sources, it is not worth replying his likes. If you do, he might start insulting your parents like little kids do in the playground.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Afam(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
frosbel:

As far as I know, Afam has contributed Nil to this topic .

He is just an observer, or should I say 'football hooligan' waiting to pounce on the winning side even though it is apparent that they are victorious.

Until he starts to provide some original ideas with sources, it is not worth replying his likes. If you do, he might start insulting your parents like little kids do in the playground.

Funny enough I agree with your position that I have contributed nothing original. Have you?

It is 100% to support a correct position than to write rubbish in the name of contributing as you have done on several occasions. Your views are stupid, your logic is usually fundamentally flawed and your thought process weak.

So, don't worry about Afam for a moment and worry about your sorry conclusions based on meaningless premises and lies.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2010
Afam:

Funny enough I agree with your position that I have contributed nothing original. Have you?

It is 100% to support a correct position than to write rubbish in the name of contributing as you have done on several occasions. Your views are silly, your logic is usually fundamentally flawed and your thought process weak.

So, don't worry about Afam for a moment and worry about your sorry conclusions based on meaningless premises and lies.

Support a position that you cannot confirm because you are just too lazy to do your own research.

Why bother argue, you know nothing of the facts, cannot verify or disprove them.

Your only expertise is in throwing insults.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Afam(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2010
frosbel:

Support a position that you cannot confirm because you are just too lazy to do your own research.

Why bother argue, you know nothing of the facts, cannot verify or disprove them.

Your only expertise is in throwing insults.

Stop throwing around words you don't understand. I never initiate insults but always respond to them in kind when idiots like you bring them to the table whenever they cannot defend their positions with facts, logic or even common sense.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
Afam:

Stop throwing around words you don't understand. I never initiate insults but always respond to them in kind when idiots like you bring them to the table whenever they cannot defend their positions with facts, logic or even common sense.

Afam , again and again you expose yourself for what you are. IGNORAMUS Number 1.

A beer parlour activist who does not dwell on facts but hearsay and trickled down 4th party information.

Your ignorance is so deep and intense, spare yourself further embarrassment and go to the local issues section.
Re: Calling All Terrorist Appeasers, This Is Why The Gaza Blockade Must Continue by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2010
Afam:

I will not get down to your level to debate ignorant and silly comments from a brain washed idiot, don't have the time for such.

Afam, like i mentioned earlier you are going to respond insulting me and calling me names, i am not moved by that. i also appreciate the fact that u think that ur intellectual capacity is of space age and not of stone age. i agree u would rather faint than come to my level of ignorance to explain urself in arguments.

the purpose of this forum is to debate intellectually intelligently and purposefully. i may not agree with BEAF position on his views but he always comes with fact and figures and rarely insult. but u mr intelligent FOOL u get personal when u are questioned further to explain ur stupidity.

even a fool is considered wise when he is silent, i think u should better keep quiet and stop showing to the world how intellectually dumb and empty u really are.

for ur own good stop sounding like a British overfeed Peacock. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead! Could This Be True? / President Barack Obama’s Nelson Mandela Memorial Complete Speech (watch) / Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.