Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead (71069 Views)

56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Heltinking(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Reference(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
Failed patents should collect their bodies and return to God who will allocate their souls to those willing to take better care of them.
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Dansnow: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
SO sad for them . But I want to ask a stupid question, was their decomposing body still found alive?
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by obentenyson(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
them go send them go school to read, na couples live some people go dey life instead of facing their books... As if the couples life no go dey after school.... If both had stayed in their hostel studying, this probably wouldn't have happened.... The boy fit be one cultist like that wey other guys don mean.. The lady na just bonus to the guys death or collateral damage...
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:
300 Level Student supposedly driving a Honda Crosstour and he turns up dead with his gf.

Yahoo+ gone wrong.

RIp to the dead.

And the FB poster said nobody should like the post.

Some peoplePeople are so dumb.

Every single case of a young man dieing is yahoo to you uneducated Nigerians . Some of you think like animals and comparing some of you to animals is actually an insult to animals . Any young guy driving a car is using juju. You people are so obsessed with juju and that's why you people don't go far . You can't even score a goal but if it's juju you are experts at talking about that . Retards
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by sprints1: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:

Just tell us the kind of legit jobs you can get at age 25 that will buy you a CrossTour in this our country.

I'm open minded about the question.
None I won't lie
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by sprints1: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Torg77:

Every single case of a young man dieing is yahoo to you uneducated Nigerians . Some of you think like animals and comparing some of you to animals is actually an insult to animals . Any young guy driving a car is using juju. You people are so obsessed with juju and that's why you people don't go far . You can't even score a goal but if it's juju you are experts at talking about that . Retards
300 level student driving Honda crosstour if his bro is not a sportsman or his father or mother is not a politician or senator or GM of an oil company or an industrial company we need to question the source of his wealth bro this Nigeria nobody expects a 25 year old guy to be driving a crosstour

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Torg77:

See educated MOFO speaking! grin grin

Your bitterness is contagious and I pity the life you're living.

I wish you well in your miserable endeavors.

Loser!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:

See educated MOFO speaking! grin grin

Your bitterness is contagious and I pity the life you're living.

I wish you well in your miserable endeavors.

Loser!

Your obsession with juju can only contaminate you and your family . Not everyone believes in your fetish beliefs.. Loser
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by thisismsworld: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Are dey afonja?
Maybe dey park 2 go n pluck herbs 2 make agbo, den snake bite dem
Or maybe village pple remote him.

Serve him ryt.
He can small boy drive Honda crosstour
Yahoo boy
Dey r lucky dey did not steal dem skull.

Yahoo boy and slay queen HV gun.
Mumu pple
lol this guy dull...wait is der any sin getting rich at a young age......nawa 4 pipl o so if u have a car at 23 now its a sin....broda go and join SARZ
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by aishatmusah(f): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Doxi:
Oriade...I know him since I was small... Still saw him abt 1 or 2 month ago... He and his family lives in my area at Ogun state cry
He was my classmate back in ansar-ud-deen so sad he is gone too soon. I do taunt him den using “Ori-ede koko lawo “. He was friendly and easy going going. Believe me he was handsome and very neat.

Rest in Peace!!!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Torg77:

Your obsession with juju can only contaminate you and your family . Not everyone believes in your fetish beliefs.. Loser

I feel bad for you.
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:

I feel bad for you.

I don't be feel bad for you. I feel bad for those that raised you
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Torg77:

I don't be feel bad for you. I feel bad for those that raised you

Awww...

It's evident who was badly raised.

Cheers to your miserable life!
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:

Awww...

Cheers to your miserable life you jealous rat. Anyone who's doing better than you is a yahoo boy. Your life is just as miserable as your parents' you first class monkey. Go wait for your bus at the bus stop and stop hating on every young person with a decent car you grey monkey �� LOL

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
emmanok24:

Awww...

emmanok24:

Awww...

Cheers to your miserable life you jealous rat. Anyone who's doing better than you is a yahoo boy. Your life is just as miserable as your parents' you first class monkey. Go wait for your bus at the bus stop and stop hating on every young person with a decent car you grey monkey �� LOL

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by emmanok24(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Torg77:

I guess you mean doing better than you abi...

One lovely thing about the social media is that retards like you get to create an identity and considering the kind of inferiority complex you're suffering from all I can do is encourage you to not give up on yourself considering how hard you're finding it to create an identity for yourself.

And by the way, I do better than you yahoo boys cos only a yahoo boy dealing in iTunes and Gift Cards like you will feel the need to address Y+. grin

And yes,, all I do is legit and yes, I don't wait at the bus stop like your parents and the rest of your family did this evening before getting to the Hut where you call home. grin

Keep mentioning me and you'll end up in the bottom of the Lagoon out of frustration grin
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by Torg77: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2018
emmanok24:

I guess you mean doing better than you abi...

One lovely thing about the social media is that retards like you get to create an identity and considering the kind of inferiority complex you're suffering from all I can do is encourage you to not give up on yourself considering how hard you're finding it to create an identity for yourself.

And by the way, I do better than you yahoo boys cos only a yahoo boy dealing in iTunes and Gift Cards like you will feel the need to address Y+. grin

And yes,, all I do is legit and yes, I don't wait at the bus stop like your parents and the rest of your family did this evening before getting to the Hut where you call home. grin

Keep mentioning me and you'll end up in the bottom of the Lagoon out of frustration grin

I didn't read all that . You are jealous rat who doesn't have anything so you hate everyone who has ..monkey Man

1 Like

Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by wahleay(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=emmanok24 post=68647617]

Which of the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital did you escape from?

All these kids on NL always trying to prove their level of foolishness and stupidity on a bigger platform.

I bet your conscience is pricking you grin

Repent before your soul burns in Hades!

Waste of sperm![/

....EVIDENTLY YOU BELONG WITH THE APES JUDGING FROM HOW YOU PROCESS YOUR THOUGHTS....you need help
Re: Missing OOU Student 'Oh Dollar' And Girlfriend Found Dead by musa7m(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrToche:
jealousy...

like phyno said ,(onye bu guy muru Anya maka ndi na aka mbo
na translate for us...way no sabe read igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Female Kidnapper Beaten And Stripped In Osun (pics, Video) / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.