Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SOLD SOLD SOLD (912 Views)

Samsung J5 Duos For Sale 35k sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold / New Arrival!!! Z30 For Sale @35k / Newly Arrived Like New LG G2 Still In Carton For Sale @35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
A perfectly working Xbox one for sale at give away price
35k,call now cuz it won't last long

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by ORIJIN201(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
something isn't right here
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by Heemcelph: 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
ORIJIN201:
What could that be?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
its like your mentality is paining you,if you don't have any reasonable thing to say like your fellow lowlifers who go about looking for faults on other people thread,I take Dino melaye beg u,oga better jejely and quietly move from my thread because you can't finish what you want to start so.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by ORIJIN201(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
its like your mentality is paining you,if you don't have any reasonable thing to say like your fellow lowlifers who go about looking for faults on other people thread,I take Dino melaye beg u,oga better jejely and quietly move from my thread because you can't finish what you want to start so.
a console sold for around 100k and u want to sell it 35k. Bros am not greedy and am not going to jump into buying something like this. Give us a good reason why you are selling something this expensive for a price like this. And pls... Be respectful anywhere you find yourself, you have clearly insulted me but reciprocating in the same manner towards you wouldn't make me better.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
a console sold for around 100k and u want to sell it 35k. Bros am not greedy and am not going to jump into buying something like this. Give us a good reason why you are selling something this expensive for a price like this. And pls... Be respectful anywhere you find yourself, you have clearly insulted me but reciprocating in the same manner towards you wouldn't make me better.

Good morning.
and you fail to see the part where it is stated it was used and you didn't asked how long it was used or if other gadgets are to be sold with it.also state the part I said it was mine or where I forced you to buy from me or where you asked me to come for inspection and I gave you flimsy excuses that the console isn't reachable before you concluded. If I had put 100k for an over used console, won't you be the first to call me out?
Note: its only the game that is for sale,no controller,CD or other gadget included. Learn to ask questions before you draw a final conclusion.
At one point in time,you will one day post something here for sale, and you will know how annoying it is when someone who isn't interested in buying what you posted start making negative comments on your thread without making inquiries.

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by Heemcelph: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
and you fail to see the part where it is stated it was used and you didn't asked how long it was used or if other gadgets are to be sold with it.also state the part I said it was mine or where I forced you to buy from me or where you asked me to come for inspection and I gave you flimsy excuses that the console isn't reachable before you concluded. If I had put 100k for an over used console, won't you be the first to call me out?
Note: its only the game that is for sale,no controller,CD or other gadget included. Learn to ask questions before you draw a final conclusion.
At one point in time,you will one day post something here for sale, and you will know how annoying it is when someone who isn't interested in buying what you posted start making negative comments on your thread without making inquiries.
If you had said "A perfectly working xbox console without accessories for sale" it would have been more better and all this would have been avoided.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Heemcelph:

If you had said "A perfectly working xbox console without accessories for sale" it would have been more better and all this would have been avoided.
thanks for the heads up, am not a game person,just helping someone sell just like the ps4,am only into laptops.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by ORIJIN201(m): 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
Oga why not put everything there in the first place? Happy selling!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Oga why not put everything there in the first place? Happy selling!
now you know,thank you and bounce along
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by ORIJIN201(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
now you know,thank you and bounce along
And I hope nothing goes wrong either. I decided not to say anything so you don't blame me for failing to sell it. FYI that price is not still right even if you strip off the casing from the console. tongue
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
And I hope nothing goes wrong either. I decided not to say anything so you don't blame me for failing to sell it. FYI that price is not still right even if you strip off the casing from the console. tongue
since you are the owner,Oya how much I go sell am or better still come and pay the right amount and collect it.
If I were u,I would use the money I want to use to buy Xbox to buy waist trainer to train that your big nose dat won't stop u from poke nosing into other peoples business and bleaching cream for Mr eazi next to u. Well,who NOSE!!!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by ORIJIN201(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2018
samuel051:
since you are the owner,Oya how much I go sell am or better still come and pay the right amount and collect it.
If I were u,I would use the money I want to use to buy Xbox to buy waist trainer to train that your big nose dat won't stop u from poke nosing into other peoples business and bleaching cream for Mr eazi next to u. Well,who NOSE!!!
grin grin grin
should I send my akant number so you can send me money to buy waist trainer for my nose? grin grin grin
Is like you are also good at body shaming too. Samuel agba jati jati ti o mo ara re la agba. Like I said earlier, be respectful anywhere you find yourself. If you continue this way, you will learn the hard way if you are lucky.
Happy selling, and pls if that thing isn't what you are advertising it to be, do not sell it. I don dey on top your case like this. No say I no warn you. cheesy tongue
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
grin grin grin
should I send my akant number so you can send me money to buy waist trainer for my nose? grin grin grin
Is like you are also good at body shaming too. Samuel agba jati jati ti o mo ara re la agba. Like I said earlier, be respectful anywhere you find yourself. If you continue this way, you will learn the hard way if you are lucky.
Happy selling, and pls if that thing isn't what you are advertising it to be, do not sell it. I don dey on top your case like this. No say I no warn you. cheesy tongue
village people,holy ghost fire purse dem holy ghost fire purse dem
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD by samuel051: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Send akant number,I have free 4k am not using again,it will do u a whole lot of good,incase u don't know someone is coming to pick it up,i will gladly give you d 4k from d money as ebo to u n ur fellow wizards,thanks for pushing my thread upward.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Gionee S11 Lite For Sale / Sorry Xperia Z3 Plus For Sale / UK Used 256GB Worldwide Unlocked iphoneX For Just #230

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.