Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (23979 Views)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Ballot Papers For Niger East, North Missing – INEC / Biafra:IPOB Print 40 Million Ballot Papers for Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Reelectbuhari: 6:55am On Jun 20, 2018
when is the date for the Referendum
So that I can travel down from west to biafraland to cast my vote.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by 2016v2017: 6:58am On Jun 20, 2018
Mylove55:
We will still burn it .
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are wasting their dubious resources on fruitless exercise.
you are suffering from cow pox

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Masterclass32: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Not a bad idea at all.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2018
My "Monica" says it all.

grin
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Gozzzy(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2018
2016v2017:
God bless you dear
God bless you too, Nwanne nke m.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Yyeske(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2018
These clowns will continue deceiving themselves, Nigeria has nothing in her constitution about a referendum or secession just like the US, China, Russia, France etc, only countries I can think of having such are Belgium, Switzerland, UK and Canada.
Why can't IPOB channel all its energy into having it in the constitution first instead of deceiving themselves. Nigeria would never recognize your result and no country would.
Catalonia comes to mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by blackaxe78: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2018
The ones scattered all over the west should be allowed to vote too.

And statistic of the outcome should be shared.

The elites are not ready to go anywhere, only the village breeds
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by sunnyside16(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
Anything to severe relationship with this country of bad everything
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2018
whats next...??...operation python dance 2.0....? or are we already by 4.0....?...i lost count.... undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
or na operation mud swimming 2.0.... undecided undecided

hmmmmmmm...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
anyways,happy beating each other up.... cheesy cheesy
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ariesbull: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2018
They love Igbo and Igbo are their saviours look at how everybody is panicking and cursing here..are Igbo the ones supplying the oxygen you breathe

How can the whole nation be leaning on just one tribe

It's a shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2018
just stay away from the delta.....we dont care.....
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by symbianDON(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2018
leflendoom is our light, leflendoom is all we want grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:
They love Igbo and Igbo are their saviours look at how everybody is panicking and cursing here..are Igbo the ones supplying the oxygen you breathe

How can the whole nation be leaning on just one tribe

It's a shame

because you people are fun....and sooooo cuuuuuute....!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ariesbull: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
justtoodark:
just stay away from the delta.....we dont care.....

Which part of the Delta is it the Igbo speaking or the urhobo ...or do you think that Igbo it Delta will be very nice with you when they have their blood in East

Blood is thicker than oil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by umarshehu58(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
This Biafra of a thing is making igbo youths lazy
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ariesbull: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
umarshehu58:
Thus Biafra of a thing is making igbo youths lazy

Is it your lazy ...at least they don't do codeine and boko Haram

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:

Which part of the Delta is it the Igbo speaking or the urhobo ...or do you think that Igbo it Delta will be very nice with you when they have their blood in East

Blood is thicker than oil

then the war will start in the delta....try it...
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2018
These clowns and jesters won't just stop amusing me

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ariesbull: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
justtoodark:

then the war will start in the delta....try it...

Which Delta if I may ask or is it the minorities that would start the war against 40 million...a war the whole country fought for 3 yrs with external help

Which war again ?
Who would fight the war again?
Who would wage the war again ?
What are the population of their foot army again ?
What scientific breakthrough have the so called deltans has made again ?

If you can answer these ..come for informed discussion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
hardwerk:
These clowns and jesters won't just stop amusing me

they are realy funny....you want to have fun,just stick around them..... cheesy

chaii...am not bored no more.....kiiikikikikikiki.....
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by jbtobsyn(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Mylove55:
We will still burn it .
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are wasting their dubious resources on fruitless exercise.
Pls let's stop all this. Is it by force to stay in this country. Government should give then Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:

Which Delta if I may ask or is it the minorities that would start the war against 40 million...a war the whole country fought for 3 yrs with external help

Which war again ?
Who would fight the war again?
Who would wage the war again ?
What are the population of their foot army again ?
What scientific breakthrough have the so called deltans has made again ?

If you can answer these ..come for informed discussion

who will what...?? are you confused.....??

have you forgoting that nigeria has a standing army....
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE GOOD AT DOING IN BLOODY REGION OF IPOB
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by umarshehu58(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
ariesbull:

Is it your lazy ...at least they don't do codeine and boko Haram
But they do robbery and rituals and the worst part, they develop other region with their blood money
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by shigoslim(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
Seriously been typical Yoruba, if Biafra bis granted independent I won't mind applying for their citizens so far am guarantee safety of life and property with freedom of expression .

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by KushLyon(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
the idiot afonjas that are complaining on this thread are obviously high on cheap drugs. The igbos are thinking of ways to break off from this hellhole, but you fools prefer to chill with your Fulani brothers as they slaughter you people everyday. someone will complain that fire is too hot but will still prefer to sit in the flames, meanwhile the normal ones are trying to escape....na wa o, sense fall on y'all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Izumarock70(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
KushLyon:
the idiot afonjas that are complaining on this thread are obviously high on cheap drugs. The igbos are thinking of ways to break off from this hellhole, but you fools prefer to chill with your Fulani brothers as they slaughter you people everyday. someone will complain that fire is too hot but will still prefer to sit in the flames, meanwhile the normal ones are trying to escape....na wa o, sense fall on y'all
u have time for those sophisticated MORONS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by boldking(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
what has been my benefit as a Nigerian self

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
justtoodark:

they are realy funny....you want to have fun,just stick around them..... cheesy

chaii...am not bored no more.....kiiikikikikikiki.....

I tell you ...bunch of uneducated morons
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by pacesetting: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Are you okay with the way Nigeria is? We can't continue to remain like this. Something has to be done. At least, commend them for making an effort.
Mylove55:
We will still burn it .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.