Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed (816 Views)

Hybrid Cash Crop Seedlings. / Nursery Nylons for seedling and Grow bag for plants/veggies is available. / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by benzion72(m): 3:00am On Jun 20, 2018
If you are looking for way to start Agricultural investment. Plant Nursery is one of the way out. You buy seed at cheaper rate sow them and keep them in Nursery for six months and you earn a premium. Take for example if you buy a pod of coacoa from CRIN which is early maturing and hybrid for N500 and there is 30 viable seed in side, you get pure water nylon filled with top soil, let us assume that 20 seedling grow over six months and you sell each seedling at N300 that will give you N6000 over a period of six month from just only one pod of Cocoa, what if you do more. You have added value to the cocoa seed by turning it to seedling. with little advertisement you can easily sell thousands of cocoa seedling with various radio stations you can reach quite a number of farmers and intending farmer with hybrid and early maturing seedling.

You can get started by calling zero seven zero six six zero three three three four eight to get started with any number of cash crop ranging from Cocoa, Cashew, Oil palm, Africa Bush mango etc. You get hybrid seed early maturing directly from CRIN (Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria) etc. I hope this information help somebody call 07066033348.

The link person help me started my Cocoa Nursery with 20 pods from CRIN when internet merchant here said minimum pod of cocoa he can sell is 200 pod at N500. I believe information that can help other must be shared i do not need to look for 100k to start but only 10k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Do you have the improved dwarf African Bush Mango seeds or seedlings?
Re: Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by benzion72(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:
Do you have the improved dwarf African Bush Mango seeds or seedlings?

call the crin guy directly i placed write up because he helped me i know he can help any anybody
Re: Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2018
benzion72:

call the crin guy directly i placed write up because he helped me i know he can help any anybody
He helped me to get price for ogbono tree though it was seedling and was told its fruits in 5 years unlike the info I heard before that it fruits from 18 months.

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by agricexport(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
How come you attitude is like this? How do you want others to patronize you with the way you treat your prospects? Very sorry for you.
Re: Start Your Own Cash Crop Nursery And Be Self Employed by Brokay2908: 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thanks for the information. How much do they sell cocoa hybrid pods and can you help me purchase from them?
benzion72:

If you are looking for way to start Agricultural investment. Plant Nursery is one of the way out. You buy seed at cheaper rate sow them and keep them in Nursery for six months and you earn a premium. Take for example if you buy a pod of coacoa from CRIN which is early maturing and hybrid for N500 and there is 30 viable seed in side, you get pure water nylon filled with top soil, let us assume that 20 seedling grow over six months and you sell each seedling at N300 that will give you N6000 over a period of six month from just only one pod of Cocoa, what if you do more. You have added value to the cocoa seed by turning it to seedling. with little advertisement you can easily sell thousands of cocoa seedling with various radio stations you can reach quite a number of farmers and intending farmer with hybrid and early maturing seedling.

You can get started by calling zero seven zero six six zero three three three four eight to get started with any number of cash crop ranging from Cocoa, Cashew, Oil palm, Africa Bush mango etc. You get hybrid seed early maturing directly from CRIN (Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria) etc. I hope this information help somebody call 07066033348.

The link person help me started my Cocoa Nursery with 20 pods from CRIN when internet merchant here said minimum pod of cocoa he can sell is 200 pod at N500. I believe information that can help other must be shared i do not need to look for 100k to start but only 10k
Thanks for the information. How much do they sell cocoa hybrid pods and can you help me purchase from them?

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Cassava Tubers TME 419 In Large Amounts / Before You Buy That Farmland… / Orobor Broiler Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.