Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Another Zclassic Fork Is Here Again. Get In Before 1st Week Of July - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another Zclassic Fork Is Here Again. Get In Before 1st Week Of July (397 Views)

Grab The Promo Offer Before 1st Of January 2022 / Earn 300$ & 36$ Free Airdrop Before 1st Of June / 1st Week Bonus New Marketing Agency Advertising For You At Low Amount Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Zclassic Fork Is Here Again. Get In Before 1st Week Of July by judeiria(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2018
The last fork of zclassic(Bitcoin private) made the price of zclassic to moon from $20 to $300 within two months.
And now zclassic is forking again in September, meaning that the price is expected to moon again in the next two months prior to the fork.

Now is the time to get in before the price starts shooting up.

Interested in getting in but don't know how or you have some questions, you can drop your contacts so I can add you up to the zclassic ommunuty whatapp group.
Re: Another Zclassic Fork Is Here Again. Get In Before 1st Week Of July by khal(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2018
08055442897 pls add me
Re: Another Zclassic Fork Is Here Again. Get In Before 1st Week Of July by judeiria(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Drop ur numbers before 6pm today so I can add you all up.
Discussions, questions will be entertained and answered from 6pm to 8pm today.

Don't miss out.

(1) (Reply)

Business Investor Here!! Come In With Your Business. / I Need A Loan To Repay Back With Interest / Investment Of 1600 Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.