Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan (655 Views)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by wisdom201: 5:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Former Governor of Delta State , Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan , has declared his ambition to contest for the position of the state South Senatorial District in during the 2019 general elections.

The two-time governor of Delta State, who had rejected reports credited to him that he has stepped down on mutual consent, revealed that he's prepared to serve his people under the umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).

“I have not stepped down for anybody and I am not going to even contemplate stepping down for anyone . In fact, I have put my hands to the plough and there is no going back. By the grace of God, we will be in Abuja in 2019.”

“It was for the interest of President Goodluck Jonathan ’ s votes from Delta that made me to withdraw from the 2015 senatorial race , last minute . The stability of the state was very important to me . I needed to concentrate on the state and..

Source: https://www.talkingpoint360.com/no-going-back-on-my-senatorial-race-in-delta-state-uduaghan/
Re: No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by mikhe2(m): 5:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Bloody criminal
Re: No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by Omololu007(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Why are most of Nigerian politicians just so power mad like this

With this sort of men,Nigeria will never develop
Re: No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Uduaghan the Mighty forehead lipsrsealed

Them tell you say surgical blade dey Senate?

It's Amb Young Piero for Senate Delta south.
Re: No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by otokx(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Who is the current holder of the position?
Re: No Going Back On My Senatorial Race In Delta State - Uduaghan by praise010(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2018
There is no need for this our Red Chamber. It's just a dumping ground for our Governors and retired politicians.

Most of them go there to sleep without sponsoring a single bill. The worst is some don't even attend sittings.

We are good with the House of Representatives. These lazy retired Governors should go and find job to do.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo & Adebutu’s Fairytale Marriage Hits The Rock A Year After / How Saraki And Ekweremadu Smuggled 391 Projectsinto Budget Of Two Agencies. / Animal Farm: Characters Well Represented In The APC Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.