Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome (5304 Views)

Biggest Regret With Soso Games Of Lagos / Get Your PS4 Digital Games And PS Plus At A Very Cheap Price / PS4 Owners Dilemma With Data Sucking Updates Of Games And Patches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rahoof2:

We have dealt with issues of FAULTY consoles before and in most cases we try as much as possible to solve it properly. Please bear in mind that there is no how we won’t have such issue as far as electronic is concern but there are steps in fixing issue concerning that.

***Please note that we give 3 month warranty on all used consoles. But, no warranty on electrical fault like “generator caused issues” etc.

***If u have any issues concerning used console under warranty, shipping cost to/fro for resolving issues is mainly on Sosogames no matter where u live within the country.

Sometimes we install NOBD (disable CD Rom) custom firmware on hacked used PS3 consoles.

I don’t really know maybe u communicated back to the office when u have that issue (or probably acted on assumption) but in anyway we are very sorry that it turn out like that.

i communicate properly with you guys and if not because i changed my phone i would have pulled out the whatsapp chat i had with you guys. this i cant forget because i called to complain about the cd room not working { its not even taking in the disk at all } if truly you cared, you would have asked me to return it for a working one and the response from you guys was that since its hacked why do i need the cd room but that dint hurt as much as when i was told the console had red-light issue which i noticed since a few weeks after i started using it but again when i communicated the issue with you guys you simply told me it needs to be properly ventilated which i obliged but saw the worst of it after six months when even with the ac on it off itself after 10 min and a technitian confirmed to me about the problems. again just so you know i dusted the ps3 after every now and then so its not as if i dint take care of it but all this dosent matter now because it has made me wiser that most people most especially those who sell stuff online just wanna take your money and dont care about customer satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Shugarlord213: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Imaginary collection. Nigga doesn't even game to start with.

There is a thin line btw this fool and bolajiflowshow.

Except bolaji is actually a gamer.
grin
You aint

People day make money you day play game

Mumu

I am pretty sure you never hold 2million of your own

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Thegamingorca(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
crafteck:
The problem is that u were expecting international standard from a local store that put up a face of a standard business. For the bros that said they've made millions from video games, this is Nigerian, no much money in cd sales, installers, hackers and jumia make the money, also people that sell used games as brand new by changing the case and carton as brand new via jumia are making the killing

Wow i just saw this
Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by crafteck(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wow i just saw this

A year ago...
Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Thegamingorca(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2019
crafteck:

A year ago...

I know

that answer you gave was top notch infact you deserve a bottle of origin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by JeromeBlack: 4:31am On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Wow i just saw this

You just saw what? Keep deceiving yourself.

You are still being petty despite the rubbish you posted on this thread.

And the comment you quoted was factually wrong. Sosogames makes more money than those resellers on jumia
Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by Thegamingorca(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You just saw what? Keep deceiving yourself.

You are still being petty despite the rubbish you posted on this thread.

And the comment you quoted was factually wrong. Sosogames makes more money than those resellers on jumia

His comment explained in simple terms what I couldn't in 3pages lol
Re: My Experience At Soso Games And The Nigerian "Customer Care" Syndrome by JeromeBlack: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Thegamingorca:

His comment explained in simple terms what I couldn't in 3pages lol

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISSUES And SOLUTIONS To PES 2017 / Best Place To Download Psp Games? / Injustice Gods Among Us Apk Mod + OBB V3.3.1 Highly Compressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.