Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy (592 Views)

Vera Oluchukwu Agolua Is Dead! Miss Ogbaru Dies A Month After Birthday / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / Jordan Gbolade Jaiyeola Stabbed To Death After Birthday Party In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy by Colossusgist(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Actress & single mom Mercy Aigbe buys a beautiful home for herself and her kids in a choice area in Lagos!

According to the actress, her beautiful sis Luminee gave her this cake as a birthday gift and prophesied that she'll soon be a house owner. Little did she know that the Lord uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise! ...and out of Luminee’s mouth, the Lord indeed gave her a testimony .......

See Chat Between Them Below

Luminee - before the year runs out you will buy your own house.....
Mercy - Luminee pls leave me oh! The one I have been building since I haven’t finished!
Luminee - Aunty mi, I am not talking about the one you are building, I am talking of the one you will buy in a beautiful choice area in lagos!
Mercy - Ha! Where will I get plenty plenty millions of naira to buy that one!
Luminee - Aunty mi don’t worry God will bless and empower you
Mercy - Amen oh!!!!.... And I laughed!

Congratulations ma.... It's indeed the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes!

More Photos - http://www.colossusgists.com/2018/06/actress-mercy-aigbe-buys-new-house.html

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy by sinaj(f): 5:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Let her tell us how God blessed and empowered her
tongue
or did she buy the house by shooting nollywood movies alone
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy by hadduni(f): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2018
congratulations to her... she that 'buyeth' a house 'buyeth' a good thing.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Buys New House After Birthday Prophecy by IgboBasthard: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
Where in Lagos is the house please...........?

(1) (Reply)

Showing Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment On Its Own – Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy N / Wizkid and His 3rd Babymama Unfollows Each Other as She Fails to Celebrate him(p / Bank War:twitter Reacts As Sterling Bank Apologises For Trolling Other Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.