Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist (990 Views)

Photo! American Gay Actor Colton Haynes Recreates Kim Kardashian's Pose: / Checkout These Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist: / Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist by funtomiee(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2018
This American gay makeup is really fierce and sure knows how to put his work out. His Instagram page is full of pictures of his work and loved up pics with his boyfriend.

Re: Check Out This Interesting Photos Of A Black American Gay Makeup Artist by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2018
As a human right activist, homosexuality and same sex marriage ought to be legalized in Nigeria. I see no reason why anyone will go against what/who I choose to get marriage to. Marriage is a right and a choice. You have no authority to have a say in who/what I chose to get married to.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rich Man Shows Up For A Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In The World / See All The Categories Of Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.