Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today (2990 Views)

Good News!!! Itel Mobile Set To Launch The Long Awaited Itel P32 Today / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by masterfactor(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tallesty1:
If phone brands were to go to war and Itel throws this their new weapon, what the thrower will shout to warn others that an explosive detonation is imminent is "crap in the hole"

grin
I want to ask a question ooooooo. Does itel have a flagship phone grin
Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by Tundezy6(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Omachi006:
Great news!!! itel Mobile is preparing to announce its much-anticipated all-new itel P32 here in Nigeria at Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos today. itel Mobile, which was 10 years old last year, has decided to make provision for those that wouldn't be able to attend the event.

According to the information gathered from the company's social media handles, the event would be aired LIVE via their Facebook and Instagram pages today and there are lots of goodie bags and gift items to be won by those who will watch the LIVE streaming.

Speaking of the itel P32, the device is the first of its kind in the Itel MAXPOWER series smartphone to come with Full-View display and big battery capacity that gives 3 days of Power on a single charge. Not only that, the device also comes with Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) operating system paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. This means you can do more on your phone without consuming all your data or space.

Who else is excited to hear the great news? So, join itel Mobile @itelMobileNG on Facebook and Instagram today by 2:00 pm to watch the live streaming of the P32 Launch and to win goodies.

Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by Tundezy6(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Omachi006:
Great news!!! itel Mobile is preparing to announce its much-anticipated all-new itel P32 here in Nigeria at Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos today. itel Mobile, which was 10 years old last year, has decided to make provision for those that wouldn't be able to attend the event.

According to the information gathered from the company's social media handles, the event would be aired LIVE via their Facebook and Instagram pages today and there are lots of goodie bags and gift items to be won by those who will watch the LIVE streaming.

Speaking of the itel P32, the device is the first of its kind in the Itel MAXPOWER series smartphone to come with Full-View display and big battery capacity that gives 3 days of Power on a single charge. Not only that, the device also comes with Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition) operating system paired with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage. This means you can do more on your phone without consuming all your data or space.

Who else is excited to hear the great news? So, join itel Mobile @itelMobileNG on Facebook and Instagram today by 2:00 pm to watch the live streaming of the P32 Launch and to win goodies.

Issa great new and itel Mobile is taking smartphone to the next level with quality devices and is affordable.
Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by Tallesty1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
masterfactor:

I want to ask a question ooooooo. Does itel have a flagship phone grin
Here's the initial plan(my guess), Itel was supposed to be their entry level phone, it still is. Tecno was supposed to be responsible for the midrangers while Infinix will take care of their flagships but things didn't go according plan. Infinix and Tecno, kinda swapped places. Itel is still launching entry level phones and may remain like that till God knows.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by Ojomafavour: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
thumps up itelmobile,u guys know how to put a smile on people's face it phones are not just affordable bt also reliable...I luv red!,I luv itel
#p32 is a goal
Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by BrainArk(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
See the way people are screaming itel is the best, is it not the same crappy itel aka hanger that I know? I am sure all this people are itel marketers.
Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by tolexy007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dreamswayne:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

About 90% of the commenters here are all itel marketers..... Chai!!!

See as them dey hype phone like say na s8.....

dont mind them
Re: Breaking News: itel P32 Full-view Phone To Launch Today by standbusy: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Itel mobile is the best phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? / Who Can Guide Me On How To Decrypt Messages On Gionee S10 Lite / Which Good Android Phone Can I Get Within 24-26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.