Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop (53791 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by Abdul9025(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
seiwa... I really missed YOLO

1 Like

Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by julius976(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
So who doesnt have sense in the boyfriend or girlfriend.

Like for boyfriend.
Share for girlfriend
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by akilo1: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
where is the hot photo?
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
No doubt she will get another sugar daddy dat will open a bigger wine shopcheesy.
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by Owaincouncil: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
She need another maga to open new shop for her
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by Owaincouncil: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
She is in need of new maga to open another shop for her.
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by Sultty(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
I swear if I shoot this babe for night my bullet will come back asking me for torchlight grin Ghanian babes too dey dark skinned
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by khalids: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Normal thing now.....she gatto sell market....as original buyer don cast....
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by indulge01: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
CertifiedA:
Fear Girls grin
Nollywood Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham, Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement

Nollywood Actress, Toriola has taken to her Instagram page to blast her colleague, Toyin Abraham, accusing her of faking her engagement.
Toriola took to her social media page to share a photo of the house, excitedly tapping into the blessing as she captioned it;

This is massive @realmercyaigbe ,this is Gigantic and TITANIC ..This is the real TITANIC not noise …i tap into this ,im coming ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

She then went on making hateful posts as regards Toyin Abraham and it appears she is ready for war from the actress.

Read full gist here � �

https://www./2018/06/nollywood-actress-toriola-blasts-toyin-abraham-accuses-her-of-faking-her-engagement.html

Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by milemimi93(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olosho moved unto the next d!ck
Re: Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop by NaOto: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
It's OK. them close one shop she quickly start to advertise another market. Advertise your wares
my dear, if another customer go open new shop for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.