Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Affordable Health Insurance For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Affordable Health Insurance For You (685 Views)

The Value Of Health Insurance / How To Register And Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi / Anambra Lists 100 Hospitals For State Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Health Insurance For You by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2018
If
Re: Affordable Health Insurance For You by Lmaomen1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Man, are you really? You suggest buying it from the pocket, so to break the law. Surprisingly for you, there is way to get health insurance even cheaper and easier, then you suggest (it's tasted by me). It has been possible, because of health insurance broker's help, that as an independent broker, that has helped me find the best option for my company and work with carriers on your behalf to get the best price possible. Company, where he works, helps people to get health insurance for 25 years, do you really think, that you can do it better? Oh, man.
Re: Affordable Health Insurance For You by nisayvx(f): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2020
Thank you for sharing!
Re: Affordable Health Insurance For You by AdrianLewis: 10:52am On Sep 16, 2020
This is a very difficult time for many people and I'm also thinking about getting insurance. Thank you for the important information. By the way, I used to have a good job that provided me with full insurance, and then I lost it due to family circumstances. I had to find a part-time job that doesn't offer insurance. But I understand that having health insurance is very important, especially given recent events. So I'm looking for low-cost insurance that I can afford. During the search, I found this site https://www.healthinsuranceuk.net/health-insurance-companies where you can find information about many insurance companies. If you can tell me the best one, I'll appreciate it.
Re: Affordable Health Insurance For You by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2020
nisayvx:
Thank you for sharing!

You are welcome
Re: Affordable Health Insurance For You by itamarzixuan: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Finding affrodable health insurance is difficult in this day and age. That is why these private health insurance plans in Coral Springs, Florida are perfect for you. These insurance plans will cover you for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Alert !!! (an Open Letter To Health-conscious Nigerians) / How Ampalaya Can Help Reverse Diabetes / Coronavirus: Spain, Czech Republic Claims China Delivered Faulty Test Kits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.