Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

#bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham (828 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Out With Falz In Cleavage-Baring Outfit At Chief Daddy Premiere / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham by NaijaCelebrity: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2018
Former BBNaija Housemate, Bambam is really already settling into the movie industry in Nigeria.

Bambam was spotted on set on with Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham.

see photos below.....

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-bambam-spotted-on-set-with-falz-kemi-adetiba-and-toyin-abraham/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham by GloriaNinja(f): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2018
undecided AND SO? MAKE I FRY MY EYES?
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham by chicoMX(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND SO? MAKE I FRY MY EYES?

if your eyes nor like to see better thing, fry am na tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Bambam Spotted On Set With Falz, Kemi Adetiba And Toyin Abraham by GistmoreNG: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
good

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girl: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World. (photo) / 6yrs Old Boy That Aspires To Become A Model Dressed Up Like Miracle On His B/d / Nigerian Female Rapper, Chilly B Drops Sultry Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.