Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Immediate Low Bed Trailer Service Available In The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Immediate Low Bed Trailer Service Available In The North (275 Views)

Tractors, Bulldozers, And Low Bed Available For Hire. / Detachable Gooseneck Low Bed Trailer / Excavator And Low Bed For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Low Bed Trailer Service Available In The North by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Dear Nairalandars,

I hope this message finds you well.

Straight to the point: Basically I have a low bed Trailer I am managing which just discharged some machineries in Sokoto yesterday. Moving on, I don't want the truck to travel down to Lagos without load so I am opening up the possibilities for agents, owners and contractors who have machineries around Sokoto, Kano or Kaduna and wants to urgently transport to Onitsha, Benin, Owerri, Enugu or any state in the South West.

Please, If any one is interested, P.M me within the next 24 hours so we can make business arrangements and finalize on if we can do business.

Lastly, I do business with Integrity, honesty and Transparency.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make On Online / Import Kosso And Doussie With Large Quatity / Get It Cheap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.