Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland (715 Views)

Spotlight Poetry:❤️ 1, 000, 000 Likes -- Ayomide Inufin D'great / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / Celebrating My Birthday With Fellow Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by Teewhy2: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2018
I will like to say a big Thank you to all Nairalanders for letting me know that I have posted messages/ comments which has either made people to be happy or impacted people Ten thousand times (10,000 ce) .
I know am not the first person to have impacted people with the most inspiring or touching post or comments but I can't take you guys for granted for making me feel that I make sense with my thoughts.
You guys gesture, although much unexpected, is a reminder that there are still people in this world that values what I say. You Nairalanders do not have to do the extraordinary thing for me to know am valued and for that, I will be forever grateful!
To those I might have hurt with my post I am using this medium to say am deeply sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused with my comment or post.
To the Mods Mynd44, OAM4J , Freiburger , lalasticlala you guys are doing great even though sometimes the way you ban me or hide my post which is frustrating at times . I appreciate you, you guys are wonderful and the sky is just a starting point for you guys.
I am not forgetting the owner of this great platform Seun who has brought together millions of Nigerians from far and wide as family and also giving us opportunity for our voices to be heard.
you are going places.
GOD bless all Nairalanders
GOD bless the Mods and the Owner.
GOD bless Nigeria.

Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by xoxocandy(f): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
We are happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by saydfact(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
congrats oooh
Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by agohmamuda(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2018
congrats. Am coming close to ur record

Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by ipobarecriminals: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
sad undecided undecided kiss lipsrsealed embarassed sad wink grin grin nah wah ooo.10k likes is now achievement ?Work hard to reach 100000 likes so dat seun,mynd44,lalasticlala go decorate ur neck with gold bangle
Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by Teewhy2: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided undecided kiss lipsrsealed embarassed sad wink grin grin nah wah ooo.10k likes is now achievement ?Work hard to reach 100000 likes so dat seun,mynd44,lalasticlala go decorate ur neck with gold bangle

Oga no be fight ooo, I just dey appreciate wetin I get.
Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by ipobarecriminals: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Teewhy2:

sad
Teewhy2:

nor bi fight oo.just saying u deserve the bangle
Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by Teewhy2: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sadnor bi fight oo.just saying u deserve the bangle

Thanks Baba, same to you.
Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by eluquenson(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin

Re: Celebrating My 10,000 Likes On Nairaland by Teewhy2: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
eluquenson:
grin

Good one, welcome to the club.
already on 20k + now,

(1) (Reply)

Egbuta Kevin Kalu, Kkevin Is A Scammer / Newgate College Of Health Minna In Partnership With Islamic University In Uganda / OMG!!! Nigerian Woman Beats And Locks Up Boy In Dog Cage. [ Watch ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.