Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (58740 Views)

Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Hauwa Indimi's Bridal Shower Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Owaincouncil: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
The 5th pix shows that indimi family belong to APC
Congratulations o.
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by adetes: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Rich keep marrying rich
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by olasco18(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Idiot...u ar ppain abi... Cuz u cnt evn remember hw many guyz we don nack ur kitten.... Stupid child...if u no get sense na ur hole go suffer am...
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
agarawu23:
When the rich keeps marrying the rich, who will marry "we" the poor guys?
Marry a poor lady like you and hope for da best.
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Marry a poor lady like you and hope for da best.
i can't. A Yoruba adage says "Iran meta o Gbodo to si" 3 generations mustn't live in poverty sad

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bethel4Life(f): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
olasco18:

Idiot...u ar ppain abi... Cuz u cnt evn remember hw many guyz we don nack ur kitten.... Stupid child...if u no get sense na ur hole go suffer am...
sense is lacking
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by slimfit1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
The man with numerous oil well all his in-laws are ex-presidents so if you like them you have no chance of marrying anyone from that top.
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by kyella(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
y her hair dey show Na... Abi no be muslim
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Some people will come here and start saying the rich keep marrying the rich, meanwhile if I marry one of the Idimi's daughter now same people will call me gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yes! Person like you will still call any poor guy a gold digger if he marry her. quote author=adetes post=68662246]Rich keep marrying rich[/quote]
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by petenweke: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Madam laff as much as you want o...soon wife no 2..3..and go soon come.
Then no more laughter ...only scheming
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
I just pity the poor and downtrodden in the North...

This is how the rich and powerful among them keep connecting themselves to remain atop... Chai I'm short of words.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Obitez(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
business tycoons wedding

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Quality20:
ppl complaining that rich marrying rich, but did u guys approach any rich family for marriage and u were beaten up?

I just tire grin grin grin
Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) by olumide4christ: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Northern elites cheesy

they didn't fling this one into a 59 year old man's house as a 13 year old cheesy

May thunder strike anyone that says sharia is for the rich. See better instrument used in keeping the poor in perpetual poverty and penury grin

meanwhile her brother probably travelled to one of the best schools outside the country whilst his contemporaries are almajaris doing rankadede grin

Her mates in the north will have been grandma by now because the supposed husband will have been ramming his phenese into an undeveloped vajyna in the name of culture grin

Don't blame the elites...rather blame the gullible poor ones who deceive themselves or allow themselves to be deceived by their religious fundamentalists.

I have come across average level northerners who sent their children to school both in Nigeria & abroad and marry their children off at matured ages.

In the final analysis, every man must decide what to believe & accept as norm... Afterall, the elite didn't put a knife on their neck that they must submit their children to almajiri system or marry off their under aged daughters.

Every man to his own!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.