Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

July 2018 PMCH. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. MFM. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / July 2018 PMCH. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. MFM. (465 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

July 2018 PMCH. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. MFM. by bummyla(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
July 2018 PMCH. Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. MFM. Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme. PMCH. Connecting To Divine Acceleration.

Scripture Reading: 1 Kings 18
Confession: Psalm 84:11

Aggressive Praise Worship
1. O thou, that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and
Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
2. Every enemy, of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, arise and uproot, anything You did not plant inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in Jesus’ name.
4. Fire of revival, fall upon Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
5. I refuse to be programmed against my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
6. My vicinity, refuse to cooperate with night raiders, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the armour and protection of my enemies wither, in the name of Jesus.
8. I receive the covenant of long life to live beyond my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive empowerment from heaven to rule over my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, usher me into greater wealth, in the name of Jesus.
11. I break every intimidation of the wicked targeted at my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every altar, keeping any problem in my life, I curse you to die, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the blood of Jesus, I take away desolation from my life, in the name of Jesus.
14. By the blood of Jesus, I wipe out the relevance of my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, let Your angels be provoked against evil doers in my neighbourhood, in the name of Jesus.
16. My life will not fulfil the purpose of satan, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every serpentine spirit, spitting on my breakthroughs, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every enemy of the perfect will of God for my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Father Lord, let the anointing of joy and peace, replace heaviness and sorrow in my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord, let abundance replace lack and insufficiency in my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every Pharaoh in my life, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus.
22. Garment of Pharaoh that is upon my life, be removed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. Thou power of impossibility in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every evil task master, assigned against me, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
25. I refuse to continue eating from the crumbs of the task master’s table, in the name of Jesus.
26. O God, arise and give the miracle that will change the story of my life for good, in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord, give me a new inner man if I have been altered, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, activate the high call of God on my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. I break all ancestral covenants with the evil powers of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every bitter water, flowing in my family, from the evil powers of my father’s house, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
31. Any rope tying my family line to any evil power of my father’s house, break, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every landlord spirit troubling my destiny, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
33. Every outflow of satanic family name, die, in the name of Jesus.
34. I recover every benefit stolen by the evil powers of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
35. Where is the God of Elijah, arise, disgrace every evil power of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
36. Every satanic priest ministering in my family line, be retrenched, in the name of Jesus.
37. Arrows of affliction, originating from idolatry, lose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
38. Every influence of the evil powers of my father’s house, in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
39. Every network of the evil powers of my father’s house, in my place of birth, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every satanic dedication that speaks against me, be dismantled by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/06/20/july-2018-pmch-mountain-of-fire-and-miracles-ministries-mfm-power-must-change-hands-prayer-programme-pmch-connecting-to-divine-acceleration/

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Altars – Part 1 / 666: The Weapon Of Worship, Government And Economy. / Spiritual Weapon To Deal With Stubborn Problems. (1).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.